Guild Wars - Third Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DrSpike

You must be making some kind of joke, but I just don't get it mate.

For PvE eles have been the biggest dmg dealers always, and still are. A/R just doesn't compare. As I said it's not even as good as R/.
    Ditto

Still having fun in Factions myself
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Hi,
      Titel Question:
      How much Beer do I have to drink to get the Status "drunk"
      Is it three? And If I add another Drink does the Drunk-Time expand or is the Duration fixed? How long am I drunk?

The Effects dont seem as severe as they were before.

Only got 7/1000 Minutes for the Drunkard-Title yet.
      Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi
        I just got the first one this week. My RP characters name is Dashi Moto, so feel free to give me a shout if you see me, since I only know one other person who plays. Currently, I'm a low level E/R with very few skills.
        Hehe you are in for a treat. I hope though that you don't have too much difficulty getting groups - a lot of players have moved to factions.

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25

Still having fun in Factions myself
          Me too - I really like the new missions. Shame there are only 10 for Tyrians, +1 if you switch sides.

Personally I find the new factions stuff pretty poor, and lacking in longevity. For me the value of factions is in the missions, the new classes, the skills (though most of these suck, admittedly), and the shake-up of the PvP metagame.

As in my initial posts above, Prophecies offered way more really. I'm also concerned that with a new one supposedly on the way each 6 months now they wont take time to fix stuff in Factions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Main_Brain
            Hi,
            Titel Question:
            How much Beer do I have to drink to get the Status "drunk"
            Is it three? And If I add another Drink does the Drunk-Time expand or is the Duration fixed? How long am I drunk?

The Effects dont seem as severe as they were before.

Only got 7/1000 Minutes for the Drunkard-Title yet.
            Mate, give up now. Most of the new titles are just insane gold and time sinks (this is one thing I hope they will fix - there are lots of gameplay based titles they could have done). To get the maxed out drunk title you need to spend over 2 million in gold and spend ages and ages drunk. As you can see, even the first level of the title is a long long way away.

Comment

Me too - I really like the new missions. Shame there are only 10 for Tyrians, +1 if you switch sides.

Personally I find the new factions stuff pretty poor, and lacking in longevity. For me the value of factions is in the missions, the new classes, the skills (though most of these suck, admittedly), and the shake-up of the PvP metagame.

As in my initial posts above, Prophecies offered way more really. I'm also concerned that with a new one supposedly on the way each 6 months now they wont take time to fix stuff in Factions.
              Some of my guild mates are worried about the same thing.

I have done the first two missions only so far but I do agree the way the missions challenge you are certainly different and refreshing.
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Hehe you are in for a treat. I hope though that you don't have too much difficulty getting groups - a lot of players have moved to factions.
                The hardest part about finding groups is finding people that you want to group with. "Hey NOoB wan to group?" or "Want to join my guild of million people you don't know? We've got capes and a name, just like everyone else."

I've been soloing lately trying to get more skills and equipment. I do fairly well with a warrior and healer henchman, plus my pet. Just wish I could find more Air spells.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Air's not good early on. Go fire and experience the true ele experience.

Comment

• I like air. Lightening Javelin is great because it can also disrupt. But I do use a bit of fire since I don't have many air skills. I use fire storm to keep the enemies from swarming me or my healer.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Air Ele FTW!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi
                        I like air.
                        Stick with air then.

However, you can't make a really good air build until you have orb, strike and an attunement. It's been a while, so I can't remember exactly where you get those.

Comment

• Yeah, I wish I could get the better skills sooner. I've been in the arena a lot lately. Almost to Lvl 11, so I'll have to go back to questing soon. I've found that blinding and L. javelin make a pretty good combo against warrior/monks. Plus, having my pet bleed them doesn't hurt either.
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Im still loving my W/XX, and my Ranger/XX, but I am working on a MM on the Cantha side.

Comment

• I'm still loving my W/Mo, my E/Me, my N/Me, my Mo/Me, my A/E, my R/Mo, my Me/N.

I'm yet to love my Rit/?

Comment

• I'm loving Rit as a secondary on a Me (Just so we get the sweetly titled MeRit, of course)

A lot of the Rit spells (don't get me started on the binding rituals) are slightly gimped with long casts and long recharges.

MANTRA OF RECOVERY

FAST CASTING

MeRit rocks.

I thankyou.
                                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                                X