Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Methinks smurfette doth protest too much... but we need her alive to breed a new race of ubersmurfs so brainy gets the vote for now.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• It's going to have to be Smurfette, though suspicion is raised at Sparrow for next round, whoever dies this round. Only the mafia would overlook the fact that I moved house and had no internet access for 10 days (I think about 5 posts total from another machine over this period) when the game was progressing.

At this late stage we have to make our votes count.

Comment

• Brainy Smurf seems like the only smurf left smart enough to make poison
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• The easy way would be to join the docpile but I don't think it is Brainy. Smurfette or Handy, so the only way to save them and ourselves is for the remaining 4 of us to vote for some else.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• I went to converse with my Karma
            It said we were getting much warmer
            That none of the Smurfs want to harm her
            with the exception of Mafia Farmer

Comment

• Farmer Smurf has access to flour (for cakes) and herbs and poisonous plants and would know precisely where to look for the elusive Bella Donna.

Comment

• With 8 votes cast, it's a tie between DrSpike and Mrs. Tuberski. Three more votes to go. I'm reducing the voting period until Sunday 10 AM my time (that's about 20 hours from now) so that I may be able to update.

Comment

• Brainy it is to save my hide
                  When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                  "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                  Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Brainy/DrSpike
                    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Idiots.

Comment

• Stuff happens, even to the Forum game king.
                        Long Live The Horde
                        Marshal of the Concordian Armed Forces
                        Membership Officer of the Axe Grinders Guild

Comment

• That part is fine.

But people ought not be surprised when the mafia kills them when they spend no time (or sense) on votes.

Comment

• I didn't vote for you, even with Jaguar's incessant nagging to do so.

Personally I only think there's a 30% chance you're the mafia. I'm not sure there's a higher chance for anyone else ... but I feel i'd rather vote for a more story-likely candidate, as there must be some sense to this story.
                            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• And the fact that I was away for 10 days, that these supersleuths didn't notice.

And before it's suggested, there is no way a poster as enthusiastic as myself would voluntarily leave for 10 days just to make it look like I wasn't the mafia.

Comment

• I've certainly sent 'kill' lists in previous (non-'poly) mafias longer than 10 days.
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X