Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what game(s) are you playing these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SimCity 4

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia
      Games? What are those?

* Kassiopeia goes back to writing his essay and reading his exam books
      QFSadness
      The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

• Originally posted by ravagon
        As of a couple of weeks ago - Space Rangers 2.
        Plus Galciv and the usual bevy of Paradox games.

And NWN - which I'm only now finally getting into.

I must have several dozen that I still haven't really tried, or even installed in some cases, but the good ones always just seem to catch my eye whenever I'm considering trying something else ...
        cool - how are you finding Space Rangers2? its one of those games i think i'd love to get, but i really dont like buying stuff over the net. hopefully i'll see it around sometime and be able to snap it up as it sounds great.
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
          All I seem to be playing these days is "Ogame" and "Mount and Blade".
          You have time for another game too!
          All right, I am still playing Free Cell while waiting for my resources to build up/fleets to return/something interesting to be posted at 'poly.
          I've also started on Battle for Wesnoth, although the first campaign isn't that exciting so I've only done 3 levels. I want to play with the undead, but none of the campaigns for download seem to offer this.

Comment

• What else am I to do while my fleets are out for two hours?
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Quake4 and Civ4.........

........well, in my head anyway. Gogo pre-orders.

Comment

• no comment until next week

Comment

• AoE3 last week...

quake 4 prolly this next week until civ4 comes out
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                  X