Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what game(s) are you playing these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
    I have become quite addicted to Texas Hold Em (Poker). So much so that I think I will start a thread on here (Other Games) in hopes of generating interest among the Apolyton Poker Players.

* Sparrowhawk
    Texas Holdem
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I'm still playing FM2005 I'm afraid, and also still playing Free Cell while it's loading.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
        Texas Holdem
        Agreed

Unfortunately rah turned down my request to start a thread in OG about it, I can probably further my thoughts on the topic here though....

I would like to see those among us that Play Texas Hold em to get a game scheduled, maybe even a regular table (titled "Apolyton" ??) at one of the gaming sites (for free of course, not a actual gambling table, play money only.

/me
        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Poker is a game. We've had lots of threads of non-computer games, like chess for example. Seems a srtange choice to me.

Comment

• Spartan
            Chariots of War

IMHO much better and challenging AI than Rome Total because I obliterate the AI IN total war games. Spartan Ai is always a nail biter. If you like ancients check out the link.

Both by Slitherine Games

Highway to the Reich - one of the most gripping real time operational WW2 games I have ever played. It puts you in the role of a division CO or Corps CO. The AI is also very formidable indeed.

HIGHWAY TO THE REICH
            You have made peace with the evil Wheredehekowi tribe-we demand you tell us if they are a tribe that is playing this scenario.
            We also agree not to crush you, if you teach us the tech of warp drive and mental telepathy and give 10 trinkets

Comment

• W3 Frozen Throne
              "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
              —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

• Good man.

Comment

• I might as well update what games I'm playing at the moment:

AoE3, which is worse than I expected, and my expectations was already very low

and

B&W2, which is slightly better than I expected, but my expectations for this game was rock bottom, so it didn't take much to fulfill my expectations
                  This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Adagio
                    AoE3, which is worse than I expected, and my expectations was already very low

B&W2, which is slightly better than I expected, but my expectations for this game was rock bottom, so it didn't take much to fulfill my expectations

Comment

• I am as allways Call To Power with Scenarios..

I got an older game, a shooter with dsquad based tactics..called Hidden & Dangerous 2..I am having lots of fun..British SAS from WWII

I know its older but it is very decent..for like $ 9.00
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369

Texas Holdem
                        QFDAMNISTARTEDPLAYINGTHISAGAINFORNOAPPARENTREASON
                        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• As of a couple of weeks ago - Space Rangers 2.
                          Plus Galciv and the usual bevy of Paradox games.

And NWN - which I'm only now finally getting into.

I must have several dozen that I still haven't really tried, or even installed in some cases, but the good ones always just seem to catch my eye whenever I'm considering trying something else ...

Comment

• All I seem to be playing these days is "Ogame" and "Mount and Blade".
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Games? What are those?

/me goes back to writing his essay and reading his exam books
                              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                                Games? What are those?

* Kassiopeia goes back to writing his essay and reading his exam books
                                SILENT HUNTER III
                                He who knows others is wise.
                                He who knows himself is enlightened.
                                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                                X