No announcement yet.

Guild Wars 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I put a load of self-damaging spells in when I tried, but she wasn't having a bar of it. She just shot me or axed me to death.

I ended up casting fireball, centered on herself.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• You can dodge arrow ftw. Nice AGC reference
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• ACG
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Haven't posted for a while. Short update, I am down to 4 elites (1 E, 3 Me) to capture and 5 normal spells to buy. Approaching 500k xp. Made myself new armor in Droknars (erm, or ele rags) to support a variety of attributes. Air ele style, this time.

I have four "eyes", augmented with a major rune of the particular element (fire +3, water +3, earth +3 and air +3). My robe has a major vigor and my skirt a minor energy storage. And I have 2 gloves and 2 boots augmented with minor runes of the 4 elements. All armor is infused (took 4 runs with henchies) and dyed. Now I can mix skills at my leisure, either as E/Me, or as pure ele with a mix of elements. Seems most flexible to me.

Comment

• Infused?

Comment

• enables you to not die instantly from spectral agony

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Ralph
                Haven't posted for a while. Short update, I am down to 4 elites (1 E, 3 Me) to capture and 5 normal spells to buy. Approaching 500k xp. Made myself new armor in Droknars (erm, or ele rags) to support a variety of attributes. Air ele style, this time.

I have four "eyes", augmented with a major rune of the particular element (fire +3, water +3, earth +3 and air +3). My robe has a major vigor and my skirt a minor energy storage. And I have 2 gloves and 2 boots augmented with minor runes of the 4 elements. All armor is infused (took 4 runs with henchies) and dyed. Now I can mix skills at my leisure, either as E/Me, or as pure ele with a mix of elements. Seems most flexible to me.
                Now replace it all with fissure armour.

Comment

• Well, perhaps with the time.

Comment

• I'm doing an experiment of sorts - I'm back home on my sister's computer (she's away for the weekend - perfect!), and I'm downloading ALL the files I need to play I think I'll have the files needed for pvps by tomorrow
                    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Why so long?

Comment

• Tremendous exaggeration I actually already got a few 4v4 games in, and despite the pisspoor ergonomy, tiny screen and crappy keyboard, the team managed a few wins. I guess because the others were so good
                        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• I recently started to experiment with upgrades (weapons). I was wonder if I upgraded a bow with, say, a sundering string then later I upgrade it with fiery string will I lose the sundering string or get it back into my inventory?
                          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• You lose it.

Comment

• Expert Salvage bYnw.

Unless you care about the bow itself, of course. But you can just buy another one, right?
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I have problems with buying things for 10k or whatever those absurd prices are those days. Especially that I'm not that proficient at selling stuff - no patience for it too.
                                Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Working...
                                X