Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
    hmm

I am trying to do the ascension quest at level 7 (Almost 8 if I do anything else..)

any suggestions?

the problem is that all my skills help him too much, and he has more HP then me/does mroe damage

JM
    No real point in level 7 ascension any more.

Comment

• You only get 50k exp, no automagical level 20.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• I Am a W/N

I guess I should have said that

I Also ahve two level ~14 characters

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• level 8 now

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• W/N, i'd take that healing-signet-thing (but don't use it), the mirror will probably use it; and perhaps some N stuff... and then just hit
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Take a load of crap health-sacking skills and put no points in the attribute. Slam Price of Failure on them and then sidestep lots. Win.
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• lol, that's practically cheating ...

But quite the most effective way indeed.

Still recommend actually playing through a bit before doing it though, it's sort of silly at level 8.

Comment

• Oh with a W/N make sure you take Frenzy too Then don't use it. The doppelganger will use it and you can smack the holy crap out of him in about 5 seconds. Double damage ftw.
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Yeh, that's why I was suggesting the healing signet ...

Comment

• Oh god oh god... -40 armour AND double damage. OMGWTFPWNAGE!

Comment

• I did it

took frenzy

took Price of Failure... which did more damage to me then to it

dark pact and malaise and awaken power and demonic flesh and enfeebling blood and one more

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• How did price of failure do more damage to you than to it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
                            I Am a W/N

I guess I should have said that

I Also ahve two level ~14 characters

JM
                            Try playing one through the whole game?

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                              How did price of failure do more damage to you than to it?
                              I guess he actually attacked it, which is a no-no.

Comment

• still won

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                                X