Guild Wars 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jamski
    Yay for meeting Korea and USA in team arena!
    Yay for having the chat window flooded with unreadable gibberish!

Comment

• * there is a newly introduced skill trainer in Ember Light Camp who sells every non-elite skill in the game.
      W00t!

The accelerated Faction rewards that were temporarily available during the PvP Extreme Weekend have now become a permanent part of the game.
      HOLY WTFJEBUS!!!

The Priests of Balthazar are now located in PvP map outposts instead of towns, so you don't need to have or use a high-level role-playing character to spend your faction points.

The concept of Attribute Refund Points has been removed from the game. You can now refund and reassign your attribute points as much as you like, whenever you are in a town or outpost.

Guilds and Guild Combat

All changes:

Too bad I have a lecture in an hour MUST PLAY!
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Ralph

Yay for having the chat window flooded with unreadable gibberish!
        The americans aren't that bad...
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Oh, and KILLROY STONEKIN!!!!!!!!!!!
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Teh Americans are that bad!

Anyway, I have a whole bunch of stuff that I should really get rid of.

Bow Grips:
            Health +23
            Marksmanship +1
            Armour +4

Bow Strings:
            Fire Damage
            Zealous (energy gain +1, regen -1)
            Vampite 2/-1

Axe Grip:
            Health +22
            Health +21
            Vampite 2/-1

Hammer Grip:
            Enchantments last 12% / 11% longer (One of each)

and finally Yellow sword Fire Dmg 15-21, health +25

What be these worth?
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Less than my Green Yakslapper

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                Oh, and KILLROY STONEKIN!!!!!!!!!!!
                I read about that, ed so hard I thought I'd die. Devs with a sense of humour
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Killroy!
                  Attached Files
                  Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• desc of killroy's shout
                    Attached Files
                    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Originally posted by Barinthus

The reason for this is?
                      Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                      Warriors are designed to get hit a lot, so the payback period for new armour is smaller for them. Other classes should hang back and not get hit, so it is harder to justify the cost of the new armour. And associated runes and dye.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                        Teh Americans are that bad!

Anyway, I have a whole bunch of stuff that I should really get rid of.

Bow Grips:
                        Health +23
                        Marksmanship +1
                        Armour +4

Bow Strings:
                        Fire Damage
                        Zealous (energy gain +1, regen -1)
                        Vampite 2/-1

Axe Grip:
                        Health +22
                        Health +21
                        Vampite 2/-1

Hammer Grip:
                        Enchantments last 12% / 11% longer (One of each)

and finally Yellow sword Fire Dmg 15-21, health +25

What be these worth?
                        Before update the zealous string and the health upgrades would net you a few thousand in total. Now probably a little less - we'll have to see how the economy is affected.

Comment

• Skill point limit is down to 15k? Eh? That certainly didn't affect me, my main PVE char has almost 500k exp and I still have 0 skill points, as I used them all before the update.

Give me my skillpoints Anet

Comment

• I've got more than I had yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                              I've got more than I had yesterday.
                              I gained 8 skillpoints overnight while logged off. It was nice.

Comment

• "Gain skillpoints while you sleep!"
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X