No announcement yet.

Guild Wars 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what does the the absorption runes/knight armor/certain shield I got actually do?

they all hvae the same wording

just in case it mattered I put the absorption rune on the chest

Jon Miller
    (now has a level 5 with drok armor and major health/absorption + minor strength/tactics/sword)
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski

I gained 8 skillpoints overnight while logged off. It was nice.
      I have more than I can use.........I need them to add about 40 skills.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
        what does the the absorption runes/knight armor/certain shield I got actually do?

they all hvae the same wording

just in case it mattered I put the absorption rune on the chest

Jon Miller
        (now has a level 5 with drok armor and major health/absorption + minor strength/tactics/sword)
        Doesn't matter where you put the rune. The absorbs from shield, runes and armour stack though, so you get the benefit of all 3. The armour bonus is global, so you only need one piece.

Comment

• I got only 2 extra skill points. I still have 13 elite skills to capture and 7 normal skills to buy, not in my main attributes, though. That makes 18 x 15k = 270k XP to grind and 20k to pay.

Comment

• Well clear Sorrows Furnace twice and you'll have both.
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Jam, we were discussing you on Folderol this evening. Eva, me and Thurg (or whatever the name is). I'm finding it really hard not to use his or he , so come out you bastar*!"

Comment

• I finally finished the coop-mission at Elona Reach. Attempt 17.

The group that finally made it had 3 monks. We certainly did better than a group I was in before that with 4 rangers, a necro and a warrior.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                  I finally finished the coop-mission at Elona Reach. Attempt 17.

The group that finally made it had 3 monks. We certainly did better than a group I was in before that with 4 rangers, a necro and a warrior.
                  That's a group you should have left.

Comment

• I hope all 4 rangers had pets because that would be a really good PvE party
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Had pets.

The problem is when I'm online usually, most of Europe and the US are asleep. Beggers can't be choosers and all that.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• That's what you get for living in a backwater.

Comment

• hmm

I am trying to do the ascension quest at level 7 (Almost 8 if I do anything else..)

any suggestions?

the problem is that all my skills help him too much, and he has more HP then me/does mroe damage

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• What class are you Jon?

Comment

• Ascend at level 7? Are you nuts?? Why even bother ... try playing the game a bit more first

Anyhow, iirc the best things to take are DOT and HOT skills, and basically any combo that's tricky - your mirror won't do anything tricky, just straightforward, so don't take any direct-damage skills etc.
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Holy JEBUS! I was in team arenas and after a little melee the only players left were a W/E from my team and a W/R, and the W/R's pet. The W/E killed the pet in short orders, but over six (!) minutes could not get the W/R. He finally gave up the battle and we lost. It was really amazing though, like they could keep going on and on for days if they wanted to.
                                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
                                X