Guild Wars 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well the testers say 80% - you have bad luck

Dwarven Ale is for getting drunk. Take 6 and go do a Leeroy. Screenshots please in this thread.
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
      Is it actually worth upgrading from 30 to 39 armour? Runes aren't that expensive for necromancers (around 100 each last I checked) and purple dye is lower in price too, but is it really worth that much money for another 9 armour?
      No. All classes should only buy one set armour before Droknar's except warriors, who should buy 2.

Comment

• Unless... unless you really want to.
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Well you can do anything if you really want to. Skanky asked if it was worth upgrading again. It isn't, for a necro anyway.

Comment

• Cool. I'll save my stockpiles then for Drok.

AND THEN CAST MENDING ON MYSELF!
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

No. All classes should only buy one set armour before Droknar's except warriors, who should buy 2.
              The reason for this is?
              Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• To save every last gold coin, I guess.

Comment

• Warriors are designed to get hit a lot, so the payback period for new armour is smaller for them. Other classes should hang back and not get hit, so it is harder to justify the cost of the new armour. And associated runes and dye.

I may just get a new face scar though, assuming I can find an artisan who can make some parchment for me from wood. I met him just after I had sold 60 wood back to the market.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Whee the new game build is nice.

Press L for quests window and you will note that those are now organized by locations.

Press H and look at attribute points... it's all gone. You are now able to change points invested into attritutes at your wish instead of being limited by refund points. Nice!
                    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Apparently there's some changes to Guild window but I'm not in a guild now so cannot comment lol
                      Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• I am not being any armor before droknars

but I just got there at level 4

lol

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Check out guildwars.com for their news page for all details on the update - very nice

The only part that sucked for me was that I didn't know about that news from Sept 2 - I could have used up all of my skill points

Other than that, terrific update!
                          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• where do you go to get your char hides turned into something useful?

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• A collector in Ascalon City will turn them into fur squares.
                              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Wow lots of nice changes. I can't help feeling slightly hard-done-by that my precious skills were so hard to obtain, and now any Tom, Dick or Harry can get them just like that - on the other hand my main PvE monk just got 15 free skillpoints (yay for retroactive changes)

Yay for meeting Korea and USA in team arena!

Yay for skills listed by attribute!

Yay for http://www.guildwars.com/news/gameupdates.html !

Comment

Working...
                                X