• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have yet to receive a black dye *sniff*
    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Me neither. Only a few silver drops.

Another FOW run last night, I didn't get a single shard but my pal got FIVE. And we only went up until Restore the Forge! (Then bastards started dropping out and our six man team was pwned by Khobasomething's cronies). We had two prot monks by accident, too. It's actually a miracle that we made it so far, since rushers don't get protected...
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Sucks when you don't get the drops.

Comment

• GAH! The fridges return in greater number!
          Attached Files
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Not sure why you are getting them.....some of the player models must not be loading.

Comment

• No, that's the guild: 2 warrior/necros, 3 mesmer/rangers, 2 monk/eles and 3 fridge/freezers.
              Damned clever Koreans.

Comment

• Rank 4 Fri/Free LFG I have Frozen Soil whisper me.
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• I'm not sure why my database keeps getting corrupted. After the first incident the game fixed all errors before reconnecting but here they are again. I suspect the power surge/blackout that occurred yesterday. I was fixing the computers at work today from that.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                    Rank 4 Fri/Free LFG I have Frozen Soil whisper me.

+ Mind Freeze?

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                      I'm not sure why my database keeps getting corrupted. After the first incident the game fixed all errors before reconnecting but here they are again. I suspect the power surge/blackout that occurred yesterday. I was fixing the computers at work today from that.
                      I heard, that happens all the time with "acquired" copies.

Comment

• I don't see how that would affect anything, but for the record my version is fully legal. Jamski can vouch for that - he was in Australia when I actually bought the game.

Comment

• I was just kidding (even though rumor has it that you like "thieving" ), and your word is good enough. To bring Jamski as witness doesn't do any good anyway, since it would imply, that I'd have to trust him more than you.

General information, my first character is through now. I had her on halt for almost a week in Hell's Precipice, first for the PvP frenzy weekend, and after this for a few dragons I had to slay in EQ2 with my guild.

It was kind of hard to find a group in Hell's Precipice, not many people there, usually only one group gathering and if you don't fit into their class profile, you already lost. I kept trying over 2-3 days without much luck, either I could not find a group or we wiped early on. Yesterday finally I got into the right group. We waited half an hour for monks to show up, without luck, and then took both healer NPCs with us, which was sufficient.

And I found a good, mature guild too, yesterday. It is still small, but I prefer a few good people over droves of kids and leet doods anytime.

Comment

• Yeah, it was always trickier to find groups on the final missions, and with so many people switching to America it's got worse lately.

On the plus side Anet have realised their mistake I think and will hopefully change the favour system soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york
                              No, that's the guild: 2 warrior/necros, 3 mesmer/rangers, 2 monk/eles and 3 fridge/freezers.
                              Damned clever Koreans.
                              Clearly they have figured out the best way to ensure they are not dehydrated in-game.
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Our guild matched up with a Korean guild whose team consisted entirely of W/Rs. Too bad we weren't w00tly enough to discover their obvious weaknesses and exploit them. Our Ws need to call.
                                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
                                X