No announcement yet.

Guild Wars 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The absolutely stupidest **** in the whole game is level 12 Alesia. I can't even count how often I cursed her, how often I saw her resurrecting the necro henchie with her 8 second spell, while the rest of the group was dying without heals, how often I saw her running into the swamp and casting her rez on some other hench, only to die horribly herself and -surprise, surprise- the just rezed char died again too.

Level 15 Alesia is somewhat better, but not much.

I agree with Jamski, that things are getting better as soon as Lina comes around. Alesia's level 17 AI seems to be a bit better, too, but that may be subjective. But as a tandem they're doing sufficiently well in most cases. Things even improve later in south Shiverpeaks.

I got my ranger into the desert and am 1 mission short of ascension. Elona Reach, of course, ran into droves of idiots over the weekend, and even if you seemed to have a halfway decent group together, there was bound to be ONE idiot among them who spoiled it all.

Comment

• And you only need one.

If you can catch me on holler and I'll run it for you. A few minutes, no fuss.

Comment

• Thanks Spikie, but no need anymore.

After another evening of displeasure with human dimwits I did it with henchies. 2 warriors, 2 healers, Orion and my ranger. No bonus, but screw it. Finished with 6% morale boost and 10 minutes left. Not a single dead even among the henches. Only once I had to resurrect my wolf pet. Makes me scratch my head about the average GW audience.

Comment

• I don't know. Now that I'm at the end of Maguuma, I tend to have very few idiots in my groups. Generally, the idiots calm down after the first broad failure that costs 15% to everybody.

And 15% definitely don't prevent my groups from questing correctly (maybe that's because I'm such a 1337 monk )
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• You have it easier as monk, somewhat. A good monk is worth his weight in gold. My next character to level will be a monk too. He's level 12 and in Yaks Bend, but I want to ascend my ranger first (tomorrow).

I guarantee you however, in the ascension quests you will see plenty of idiots again. They somewhat fade away later, in the last area.

EDIT (to clarify): These quests are a bit harder than the average and demand some discipline; who is not able to bring it up will spend a long time in these mission sites (especially Elona Reach) trying it and failing often, and so you will run into the same type of idjits again and again.
            Last edited by Harovan; October 17, 2005, 19:43.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Ralph
              You have it easier as monk, somewhat. A good monk is worth his weight in gold.
              Well, I do intend to buy a house

I accept cheques and international transfers
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

• 500 posts reached.

New thread.

Rah, please close this one

Comment

Working...
                X