No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord 10 Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orders are in! Does SCIENCE favor the independent researcher or the corporate scientist? This one's too close to call at first glance.
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Galactic Overlord 10-18.1

Optimism

When Clone Point cloned his base three times in the last cycle, observors thought it a bold move. When he cloned it yet again, eyes were raised further- why does one need the ability to build Titans when there is no one to ally with?
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• I'm sorry, but the answer to that hypothetical question is quite classified.

Comment

• Then what happened?
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• That's an... interesting move
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Insanity prawn-boy.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Galactic Overlord 10-18.2: Gamble

This time, however, there was no more standoff. Siffan called the bluff and sent a horde of ships to battle, with orders to attack anyone (who else might it be?) at the Cloning Facility and fight to the death to shut it down.

The fleet boasted a formidable amount of lazor and fighter power, yet brought along just a single torpedo frigate.

----------------------------

battle after dinner.

Comment

• Well, he has no chance of surviving, so he might as well do weird stuff to confuse his opponent in the meantime .

Comment

• I'm back. I got one thing to say: Building that base was sofa king we todd ed.

Comment

• /me thinks Smiley had another dinner with SmileyDrinks®

/me then reads the words alound and understands what he said.
                        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Both sides closed in , and Polly launched of all things... fighters. I guess everyone gets to cheat Lazorgeddon once...
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Sure enough that maneuvering was to get the Lazors into position. A small change in OoBs would have annihilated Siffan's fleet, however, the clones had to face enemy laser instead, and damage was relatively limited.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• With the maneuvering over, it was back to shotting lasers at close range. Even though Point could clone soldiers, he could not clone batteries and mirrors as easily.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• At this point, with his fleet mostly wasted, Clone Point got a last chance to do deal damage as Siffan maneuvered a huge number of carriers.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X