X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WASTED!!!!!omg!!11eleven!!one!!1!@!!!
    Attached Files
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• This says it all.
      Attached Files
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Good game btw - I thought I was dead about 10 turns ago, if not more, and have to say that JonnySpiffor was pretty much the entire reason I survived to this point ...

Comment

• Well played and one heckuva comeback.
          Attached Files
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Smiley pictures bYnw

Comment

• a list of past winners and GMs.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Good game.

That was a well played, much deserved victory.
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• The End!

Spaced, you're up!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Congratulations. This be a great victory for Snoopy and teh Event.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I'm in for the next game.
                      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Me too.

Comment

• YOu're finally done!?

In for next game!
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Congatulations Snoopy. Well played
                            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Signup Thread
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Polly Siffan, my hero
                                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
                                X