Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spiffor
    Go Jonny

I'll be busy in teh coming days. I trust Jonny will continue to do a good job, and he shalle bring Clone Point to glory, for SCIENCE!
    I shall do my best, for SCIENCE!

(I'm just lucky to have found a job after the hostile takeover of Y, Inc....)

Comment

I think your resumé was adequate.
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Okay, orders sent. Let's update now
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I... have sent.

Comment

zomfg teh orders are all in and they are 1337.

update after lunch.
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

ok they'yre actually going to happen now.

everything takes longer when theres a keg involved.
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Galactic Overlord 10-16: No More Base Swap

c010ny1: n00bs watch th15 i gonna pwn you
                s1ff4n_369: d00d c0l0ny h4x, he use b075.
                c010ny1: wtf d0nt be a hat3r i d0nt use bots 4nd p0int2 is not my DL
                p01n72: teh 2nd is true at least.
                c010ny1: it is and that why i gonna pwn joo n00bs
                s1ff4n_369: not after i spy joo ***
                c010ny1: wtf wtf my fleet not moving ****ing lag
                s1ff4n_369: main screen turn on
                p01n72: all joo base are belongx0r to us
                c010ny1: turn 0n every l4z0r. f-r gr347 ju5t!ce!111!!!!eleven1!!
                Attached Files

Comment

Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

both maneuvered and there was mutually assured pwnage...
                    Attached Files

Comment

• the losses on both sides rose as the deathmatch remained close.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• and now the close and exciting conclusion...
                        Attached Files

Comment

• With Colony I fragged and bluescreened, control of the galaxy now stood divided between Polly Siffan and Clone Point.

-----------------------

get em orders in and lets get a signup thread up for the next one.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• To the death!!!1
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I knew I should have spread....damn!
                              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Smiley
                                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X