New Simcity 4 RH game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Patroklos
    Koyaanisqatsi, I'll make sure to stretch the monorail system out to you.

I would also like to leave space for an eventual highway connection from Takeshi Bay through me to you, you cool with that?
    Yeah, that's good. Just let me know when you decide where it will go, I'm starting to get to that side of the map.
    "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• I'm getting interested in this too
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia
        Yukuhashi-Kanda, year 2020

I'll see about screenshots later.
        Anybody else getting:

"CRC failed in City - Yukuhashi-Kanda.sc4. The file is corrupt"

when trying to extract?

Ive downloaded it a few times but same.
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Hmm, I had no problem DLing it. What program you using to extract?
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Winrar.

It could be the strange host to me, but its just me then.

I have someone else DL on the shared conn. too right now, it wouldnt be the first time it caused a problem so ill see about it later.
            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

• I had the same trouble when I tried to DL it myself.

I opened the save, it worked fine, I put down the monorail and reuploaded it as a .zip this time, now it should work.

Click
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• This time downloaded, extracted and imported fine, but when i tried to load it to have a look it crashed sim city to desktop. Dont know why but its not like i need to open it.

Comment

• I downloaded it, made a backup of my own save, extracted, replaced the old save with it - everything works fine.
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Boothbay, 2020:

The town has pretty much run out of room to spread outward, so the only place left to go is up. All those well educated kids from 2005 have grown up and kicked all but the last remnants of dirty manufacturing out of town, instead taking more lucrative commercial and manufacturing jobs. Growth has started to stagnate, but should pick up as some of the obsolete industrial areas are rezoned for commercial use.

There's only one true skyscraper in town, the Sludgeview Apartments. They say watching the agitators spin is mesmerizing.

Patroklos, you can see the space I left for highway and monorail connections in this picture...could you please put them somewhere around there?
                    "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                      I downloaded it, made a backup of my own save, extracted, replaced the old save with it - everything works fine.
                      I dunno then. I just downloaded and played Boothbay fine. It could be some incompatibilities with the plugins.

Comment

• Oh well, as long as you can import it we're good.

Comment

• Alright, think I have things straightened out.

Will post a save soon.
                          "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• Oh yeah, will make connect my highway/monorail to somewhere near there.
                            "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• Tartarus 2020

Tartarus expanded greatly the last five years. Most notably, the freeway was completed. The freeway now connects to must of my neighbors, and everyone has at least an avenue connection. (the freeway connection to mrmitchell still isnt going through...).

Losts of new houses and industry built into the south, as well as the completed freeway:

The previously unoccupied West land was Industrialised. Ferry terminals have also been constucted.

The Elysian Fields are now complete, though there are stil a few unoccupiad lots:

And heres Tartarus as of 2020:

And heres the save: http://home.comcast.net/~epwood1/City_-_Epwood.zip
                              Last edited by EPW; July 31, 2005, 21:46.
                              "

Comment

• I think I'm going to take East 1 and bring it up to date...I did some terraforming on that island that I'd like to complete on the small map.

Comment

Working...
                                X