• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a level 2 Mezmer/Necro

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Good Combo I have to permit. Did you do the other Secondary Class Quests?
      Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

• no

just necro

didn't even know about that one.. until someone I teamed with took me there

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident

why would you risk the mission? What happens if you die in this game.
          Nothing permanent - you just respawn or get raised, but with a Death Penalty of -15% per death. That's -15% to Health and Energy, which wears off if you leave the mission or by gaining xp (200xp for each 1% is it?) If you die 4 times on a mission you may as well quit and come back, because with -60% to your Hitpoints you will die and die and die and die. As soon as you go back to town you lose the Death Penalty.

So if you die doing the bonus, you make the main mission harder to complete (15% harder, I guess)

You can get away with a -15% hit, and you can probably work it off by killing stuff before the end of the mission, but the -30% really starts to bite.
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller

didn't even know about that one.. until someone I teamed with took me there

JM
            Ah i didnt see you were lvl 2 Catacombs with Lvl 2?

Yes, you get the 'get Secondary Class Quest' as a part of the Main Quest line ( Deliver Message/ Visit and Help that WarriorWoman etc.) ~ normally about Level Four :=)
            Those Class Quest give you the Chance to try out all Secondary Classes though.

Comment

• Can you use that to get all the pre-searing skills for all classes?

Comment

• You can unlock them, yes, but you can't keep them.
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Well duh.

Comment

• Really? You can do all three Quests per Secondary? Are you sure about that?

Comment

• Hmm... never tried it, but I have a suspicion that you can.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski

Nothing permanent - you just respawn or get raised, but with a Death Penalty of -15% per death. That's -15% to Health and Energy, which wears off if you leave the mission or by gaining xp (200xp for each 1% is it?) If you die 4 times on a mission you may as well quit and come back, because with -60% to your Hitpoints you will die and die and die and die. As soon as you go back to town you lose the Death Penalty.

So if you die doing the bonus, you make the main mission harder to complete (15% harder, I guess)

You can get away with a -15% hit, and you can probably work it off by killing stuff before the end of the mission, but the -30% really starts to bite.
                        Though don't forget that the missions don't respawn you - if your whole party dies, you lose the mission and have to start over. So hope that your monk survives and/or someone has ressurect signet ... and in some of the later missions, monks become automatic target #1 ...
                        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Oh, we started a new thread?

Posted in an old one, but, whatever.

If anyone sees me online my characters are:

Nemo Mairidh Level 20 Warrior/Ele. Somewhere in the desert, not ascended yet.
                          Ulwis Devri Level 15 Monk/Necro in Druids Overlook
                          Dyllis Eire: Level 15 Ranger/Mesmer in Bergen Hot Springs
                          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• mine is level 4 Tarna ...

(hmm, I forgot the last name)

Mesmer/Necro

I am post shearing, have some ~20 skills

I hang arround Ascalon right now

JM

(might be level 5)
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• This game is really good. I haven't even started PvP yet.

Comment

• I agree..

I really likfe the quests and feel

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                                X