Guild Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did Galrath at Lvl 16, tough but quite possible. First try too

Hint: Start from Temple of Ages instead of Healing Springs (?), you can bring more Characters that way :=)
    Wheter thats an Advantage or a Disadvantage - I refuse to answer.
    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Sounds like this game require a lot of tactics instead of just running in and slash n hack everything in the sight. Which I like.

I'm looking forward to the game and you can bet I'll be looking you guys up
      Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike

And you are keeping it to yourself?

I just stumbled upon this Gem of Information:

Comment

Ha! My guess-work calculations were nearly correct! Nice find Main_Brain

Doc, we can have two casters I'll go for E/Me - basically a Mesmer with Energy Storage.

Oh, and do you want to do a run on Galraiths with me sometime this week? I'll try and level my W/R to at least 18 to be useful.

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Not sure I can face that mission again. Ask me later.

Comment

Originally posted by Main_Brain

"Best" Combo seems to be N/mesmer for combined Energy/Lifestealing, myself is Nekro/Monk.

Dont worry about it too much though, you can test every Secondary Profession in the Start Area and you get the Option to change your Second Class again at lvl 20 in the Desert

Also often Seen is N/Warrior, which i think is pretty inefficent
              [ C`mon you seriously lack the Armor to get Head 2 Head with Monster Mobs- Get Warrior/Nekro which results in a slight Energy problem but increases the Survivability big Time] and N/E [Quite Good actually, needs Soulreaping pretty high tough]
              I was actually thinking either mesmer or monk. I'm going to look into what actual skills you get for those classes.

Comment

Secondary Monk is an double-edged Sword.
                You lack the Divine Health-Spell bonus so One is not anywhere as efficent as a Primary Monk. As a Support healer its nice but it can turn ugly really quick, when the n/Mo is the [b]only[/] Healer in a Team.
                I recently pumped healing Spells up to Skill 8 which is fair enough but it depends on the Partays you land in. Several Partymembers with /mo can lead to a really, really false Sense of Security or make the Questing so much easier.

Comment

Having a secondary monk is a lovely bonus if you are the primary monk and they are not an asshat. Agree with them that they are to be responsible for healing themselves, and then you have one less to worry about. Might even have the spare energy to remove a few hexes

New bugbear - Warriors that use Healing Sigel, which means they get hurt more, so I have to heal them anyway.

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

How well do you think an Elementalist/Ranger would work?
                    I changed my signature

Comment

type ingame /deaths for a laugh ;=)
                      I still have the Screenshot of Death 100

Comment

Originally posted by Gamecube64
                        How well do you think an Elementalist/Ranger would work?
                        Played as a pure ranger with extra energy for all the cool bow skills it might be quite the damage dealer. Max out Energy Storage and Marksmanship

-Jam

Comment

I think you guys are missing the main benefit of W/Mo. Taken by itself Monk is the 'best' sublass for warrior, but if there is a real monk in the party it's pretty even IMO, and I just take more dmg skills rather than expensive healing skills when that is the case.

W/Mo just gives you that extra flexibility given that each party is different, and also makes you better at soloing.

Comment

just bought it

will probably try it out later today..

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Try it now! How can you resist it's tempting goodness?

Comment

I am also doing installation, and cleaning, on my current computer..

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X