No announcement yet.

Guild Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont say im bad at this, but im nearing Death 500.
    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

• If you play lots of random team PvP, the kills rack up pretty quickly. I have about 100 right now, and I just got past Frost Gate. The rate of growth will go drastically down now, though, since we're letting the henchies do the tanking and me do the healing, and I don't have time for PvP.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Bah, if you've only died 500 times you're still a n00b ...
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Damn, after 3 characters I'm still a noob.

Comment

• Yep
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia
              If you play lots of random team PvP, the kills rack up pretty quickly. I have about 100 right now, and I just got past Frost Gate. The rate of growth will go drastically down now, though, since we're letting the henchies do the tanking and me do the healing, and I don't have time for PvP.
              Actually Kassi, you're just leaving the part of the game where you can play with henchies and not die horribly over and over and over - the game gets harder. The rate of death will go drastically up now I found henchies in Kryta and the jungle to be a total liablility.
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Oh my Does it help that I have two other humans playing with me?

The new update gives XP from pvping again, btw. I likes it.
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Yes.

Comment

• Other humans help immensly. Henchies hinder when you realise you cant "pull" or "lure" any monsters.
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Ha! Yes. Henchmen have that unsettling tendency to run off into their deaths with abandon.

Comment

• Unfortunately, so do some humans.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                          Unfortunately, so do some humans.
                          Tell me about it!

It was so bad I nearly gave up on the game in disgust.
                          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• It's worse when you are very used to the game. I could tolerate mediocre players when I was new to the game too, but now I have a fit every time anyone makes a tiny error. Playing PvP (and some high end PvE) with a good guild spoils you.

Comment

• In that case we better not group for a long while - I'm still learning myself!

As for guilds, are those nation-specific? As in Americans only can join American guilds, Koreans and so on? Is it possible to create an international guild in which everybody from whatever part of the globe can join? It just struck me that this favor of Gods may prevent this from happening.

Still haven't set a foot in post-searing so bear with me
                              Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• You can join a guild anywhere but you need to change your location semi-permanently, so you don't see many mixed guilds for GvG.

In Tombs there are lots of mixed teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X