No announcement yet.

FG: Gladiator V: "Who is your Daddy?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to get more tips from me on strategy no doubt.

Comment

• Whatever fantasy helps you get thru your day.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• I kinda think getting this game going for another round is a bit of a fantasy myself, didn't think the last one would get going and it did, and took 4 months to play, I can't imagine getting enough (8) players for another one.

Good luck to you though Thee.

/me
        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• There will be time limits.

Plus I will run 2 at once- one normal Gladiator, one with rules changes.
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• I'm in. I don't care if it takes 4 months, though a 48 hour time limit would be preferable.

Comment

• Yeah, 48 hours. Oh, and I know you've needed this for awhile. Here:
              Attached Files

Comment

• What kind of rule changes?
                -Darkstar
                (Knight Errant Of Spam)

Comment

• Okay, so somebody doesn't turn in orders on time, then what?
                  We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• UDWOT!!

/me
                    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
                      Okay, so somebody doesn't turn in orders on time, then what?
                      We hunt them down and torture them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkstar
                        What kind of rule changes?
                        Have a pit match. Everyone's in the ring at one time and can attack anyone. Sort of like GO.

Okay, so somebody doesn't turn in orders on time, then what?

In the alternate, UDWOT. In the regular, they take increasing amounts of damage.

Comment

• So... a Docpile game?
                          -Darkstar
                          (Knight Errant Of Spam)

Comment

• Hmmm... hadn't thought that far ahead. Probably, now that you mention it.

Comment

Working...
                            X