No announcement yet.

Hangman: The Forum Game, Edition XX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you given up on updating the standings, snoopy?
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Did someone edit the rules back to the way they were or did we just not decide on the change for definite and it not get added?

And Ljube, I'm quite disgusted at you of all people.

Comment

• Doc, I'm not happy either about this situation and I'm certainly not proud of what I did. In the interest of sportsmanship I cede my point to you since you were obviously right and the only reason you didn't guess the word was because you mistakenly thought that consecutive word guesses were no longer allowed when in fact they are.

My word stays however.

_ _ _ E _

5 letters, 9 guesses remaining, guessed P

Comment

• People, it's a game...
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• F
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• R

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                Did someone edit the rules back to the way they were or did we just not decide on the change for definite and it not get added?
                IIRC, it wasn't decided, as people disagreed on what the rule should be.

Personally I like consecutive word guesses, as when there's only 2 or 3 possibilities left, it seems to make it interesting when people guess all of them.
                Smile
                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljube
                  Doc, I'm not happy either about this situation and I'm certainly not proud of what I did. In the interest of sportsmanship I cede my point to you since you were obviously right and the only reason you didn't guess the word was because you mistakenly thought that consecutive word guesses were no longer allowed when in fact they are.

My word stays however.

_ _ _ E _

5 letters, 9 guesses remaining, guessed P
                  That seems a fair compromise, punishing me for my error whilst rewarding me for being right.

Is it Snoopy keeping score this round?

Comment

• _ _ _ E R

5 letters, 8 guesses remaining, guessed P, F

Comment

• T
                      Smile
                      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• H
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                          People, it's a game...
                          Hangman a game... Twenty threads... A Game!!! Not bloody likely
                          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• OK, so it's a time consuming and possible life consuming game. Satisfied?

Comment

• hehe, well said

/me passes Nik a new camera

Hope you get some great pics this week
                              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I've just posted one, in case you missed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X