FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMFFG THIS WILL BE AWESOME
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• I SHALLE MAKE YHWH PROUD!

Comment

• Good thing Jonny bunched his fleet! LN's fighters are teh scary...
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
          Good thing Jonny bunched his fleet! LN's fighters are teh scary...

I said don't make fun of them.

Comment

• I don't see Smiley extolling Jonny's tactical genius this round.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

• By now, the Torpedo opening barrage was common enough that Mr. Y was confident enough to risk Lazorgeddon for the possibility of getting a good fighter run.

EDIT: The defensive OoB was Back, Spread. Stats corrected.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by :) Smiley; May 4, 2005, 00:42.
              Visit First Cultural Industries
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Now armed with torpedoes, Mr. Y got in another good chunk of damage as Vetko maneuvered. The future looked troublesome though.
                Attached Files
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• I think I know what's coming.

Comment

• For most fleets, it would have been Lazorgeddon. For Mr. Y, though, it was just a painful setback.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• By now both sides' torpedoes had taken a serious beating, and as the OoBs would have it, it was time for a laZor duel.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Lord Vetko still had torpedoes lined up, and predictably, took quite a beating.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Why'd you change Jonny from Bunch to Spread?

Comment

• The final dogfight was a one-sided massacre. Wisely, Lord Vetko had not chosen to fight to the death.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• A good show nonetheless.
                              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• And now it comes down to Snoopy attacking me.

Comment

Working...
                                X