X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chapter 20.3
    Opportunity Knocks

Here is something to think about
    It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Suspecting Mr. Y to be on the offensive, Lord Vetko seized on the opportunity to take on the biggest and baddest Overlord in the galaxy.

His challenge of authority, while well timed, was not going to be going unopposed- even though more than half of Mr. Y's fleet was away at battle, there was still a sizeable fleet left at base.
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Teh double-betrayal!

Comment

• If only Vetko is out attacking Y, then where's Snoopy?

... oh. OH.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Indeed.

Comment

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• I blame this on Skanky.

Comment

• You have failed to live up to the name of House Vetko, you have been double-crossed!
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley
                  His challenge of authority, while well timed, was not going to be going unopposed- even though more than half of Mr. Y's fleet was away at battle, there was still a sizeable fleet left at base.
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Comment

• Yes! Furthermore, I suggest that Lord Nuclear's fleet is in danger.

"You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• I got nothing.
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• I have just received a prophecy from YHWH. I am going to be in a very dangerous battle soon!

Comment

• Teh prophet!!1

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Interestingly, Vetko was not attacking to the death, which would undoubtedly be quite bloody with the two evenly sized fleets.
                                Attached Files
                                Visit First Cultural Industries
                                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                                X