Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Main_Brain
    Never ever get involved in a Price War in the Egg Market
    Nah, eggs at least give you a cent or two - cakes on the other hand is pouring gold direct in the drain
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Not when some players can saturate the Market many Times
      You know it all goes downhill when someone starts branding his Eggs.. Marketing for eggs is just weird.

I cant remember Cake oddly enough.
      Bread and cookies yes but cake?
      Whats needed for a cake: Flour+ ?
      Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Whats needed for a cake: Flour+ ?
        +egg+cocoa
        XBox Live: VovanSim
        xbox.com (login required)
        Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
        Spore page

Comment

Not when some players can saturate the Market many Times
          You know it all goes downhill when someone starts branding his Eggs.. Marketing for eggs is just weird.
          No problem - just buy a media firm and start pumping $500.000 each month into advertise. Don't worry, most of that you'll get back as income from the media firm while your brand skyrocket.

Though, I admit, eggs isn't my first product - that's beds - control those from tree farm to retail and you can't loose.
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Oh, Eggs weren`t our first Product either, I controlled everything Leather & Tobacco & Soda, my opponent was heavily engaged in Luxury Goods & Chemical Products

I dont think either of us had acquired a News Station (Most effective = TV Station = ~186 Million $ Investment)

The Timber->Beds (-> Paper -> Tobacco) Strategy is very effective & powerful i absolutly agree. (although in MP it is slightly less so)

Damn now i really want to play a Game, i wonder where the CD is =)

Comment

Well, I have only played SP, so I probably have had it easy.

Honestly, I think that CI was much harder - you start with 10 mill and nothing else. Thugh, I must admit that it was nice to get rid of that damn memory leak there was in CI.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

The Timber->Beds (-> Paper -> Tobacco) Strategy is very effective & powerful i absolutly agree. (although in MP it is slightly less so)
                Disagree slightly. Timber -> beds -> cotton -> chair -> leather -> sofa -> belt, and the two other (not jacket).

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I wasnt sure wheter you could build chairs in CII

Comment

Someone else mentioned they'd never taken the shrinkwrap off the game- I'm oddly enough another culprit. I had Capitalism Plus for heavens know how many years- seeing this thread, I finally opened the box and gave it a whirl.

It's an odd, extremely complicated math game...
                    -->Visit CGN!
                    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I thought you liked those?

Comment

True, but this one has even more math than usual.

I like planning, but only if I don't have to do calculations. Railroad Tycoon II's stock market was excellent in that aspect- a good financial/planning game without the need for math. Hollywood Mogul and Baseball Mogul also work in that aspect.
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
                        X