Business Sims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you get fired as a result, then yes.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I vote Startopia. You manage a space station providing amenities/services to residents and visitors.
      "What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is alive?" Irv Kupcinet

"It's easy to stop making mistakes. Just stop having ideas." Unknown

Comment

I rediscovered Capitalism II last week. And I must sayl that I have lot of fun with this games. Last times I played it, was year ago. I recommend this games to anyone searching for a good business games.

But my question is: Is there any new business games since 2005?
        I've never played Railroad Tycoon, is this a business games?
        bleh

Comment

Necromancy

Comment

JOHNT IS BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!! OH WAIT NOEEZZZ ITS A FAKE, LYNCH CRONOS FOR HIS FADEDGLORY BIZNIZ
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

LOL, I bought cap II, but it is still shrink-wrapped.
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Thread Necromancer
                Cronos
                JohnT :... ?
                FadedGlory : RIP
                ===

And what about my question? Is railroad tycoon a business sim? Or just a sim train?
                bleh

Comment

Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
                  LOL, I bought cap II, but it is still shrink-wrapped.
                  I think this games is a lot of fun, you must tried it when you're going to be in a mood to play this kind of games.
                  bleh

Comment

lemonade stand

Comment

Originally posted by CrONoS
                      Thread Necromancer
                      Cronos
                      JohnT :... ?
                      FadedGlory : RIP
                      QFT
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Nice bump.

Comment

Originally posted by Main_Brain
                          Capitalism II
                          I used to play with some university Pal's a while back and liked it, but that may be more related to them than the Game ;=)
                          This seems highly regarded. I think I'll try it out.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Never ever get involved in a Price War in the Egg Market
                            Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Originally posted by CrONoS And what about my question? Is railroad tycoon a business sim? Or just a sim train?
                              Definitely a business sim in my books, but that's mostly because I compare it with Transport Tycoon, which is a train sim in my books. I don't think you can honestly call a game about railroads a train simulation if trains can pass through each other in it .
                              This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

In Transport Tycoon, you could make the most money by digging canals and transporting everything by Ship
                                Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Working...
                                X