Clear All

Originally posted by child of Thor

on the money i'd say
    Naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
      EU2 is middle ground I'd say.

I so much wanted to be on the side of all that is shiny and new
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

but it is shinny and new to you right? bit like Medieval Total War for me. So its all good
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

I think that one of the reasons why we don't see many great games nowadays is the fact that in the past developers were discovering new ways of playing everytime... New genres were being born almost everyday, innovation was rampant back then.

Today we only have repetition, with a few exceptions, of course. But it is getting harder and harder to create something truly original. And games now cost millions of dollars to be made... The publishers want more of the same, because more of the same earns them a good money. No one wants to take risks. What is the hot thing? WWII shooters? Well, let's make a WWII shooter. Look, the hot thing now is MMORPG! Then let's do it. And so you end up with games which are merely rehashes of something that has been done before.
          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Homo sapien. The other red meat.

Comment

Horrible graphics. Everything is so plastic and shiny.
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
                bla bla whine whine bla bla
                Go away

Comment

I disagree with Ludd. The monster and the corpse are plastic indeed, but the background is excellent, save for the exaggerated light-reflections on the urinals. The textures of blood stains, in particular, are most excellent
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

In keeping with the games themes, the place should be dirty. It is as thought the corporation wasted all its budget on janitors and didn't have enough to spend on security measures or something.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                      The textures of blood stains, in particular, are most excellent
                      Then there's the texture of the crud on the floor, which doesn't blend with the environemnt at all.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                        In keeping with the games themes, the place should be dirty. It is as thought the corporation wasted all its budget on janitors and didn't have enough to spend on security measures or something.

Actually, I see quite a few areas of dirt, as well as a broken tile.

Comment

And you think XBOX graphics suck, check out this motha.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
                              And you think XBOX graphics suck, check out this motha.

None of those images worked for me, but the last Doom3 screenshot you posted is from the PC

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Oh, I know.

I think it was Sava who had mentioned how Xbox graphics sucked. I happened upon the photos and felt like posting them.

Comment

Working...
                                X