No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perhaps Smiley forgot to mention there were two one-sides ones?
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• I did not expect LN-Hercules to be so one sided.

Chapter 4.8
      Another One Down

Here is something to think about
      The Chariot.

Reversed: Defeat. Failure to assert self-discipline. Collapse of plans. Loss of control. Vengeance.
      Quite a bit had happened- alliances were formed and dissolved, battles fought, ships built. When the dust had all settled, the galaxy was one overlord fewer.
      Attached Files
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Orders sent for round 5 from the Galactic Capital of New Constantinople.

Medals and concubines all round for my admirals.

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Silly question - if someone shields or spies to no effect, do we find out? IE if a player not attacked shields do we know he shielded, or do we get no info?
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• We get no info
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
              We get no info

Shut up you.

Comment

• 1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin

Comment

• I sent the fixed up GUI to smiley ... I haven't a clue how to post the size of pics that he posts, perhaps it's an individual permission he got for doing this ...

Comment

• The only way people find out about shields is when they attempt to send a ship through one.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Spies are always revealed when used. Shields only if something (a spy or a shield) encounters it.

Snoopy- As long as the image is <= 800 pixels & <=500 kb you ought to be able to post it. Save it as a .GIF and it ought to work.
                      Last edited by :) Smiley; March 14, 2005, 02:51.
                      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• So it can be 800x120000 essentially (and under 500kb)? I thought it was 800x600 Will do. But you should be able to do it, this time

Comment

• A warning, though: If you do really make a 800x120000 graphic, there will definitely be people complaining about the excessive width of the page it causes...

Comment

• 800 is max width, there is no limit to height.

Comment

• Well, the height is limited by the filesize of the actual image. Essentially though, you can have a very tall image. Whether that is a good thing...

And what a waste of a shield. I build one, and people just don't bother to impale themselves on it.
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• It's not possible to impale on shields which are build, only the ones which are used...
                                He who knows others is wise.
                                He who knows himself is enlightened.
                                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                                X