Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lord Nuclear

At least you still love me.
    The key question isn't whether they love you, but if they love your bases ...

I'll be the first to say it ...

Update!!!

<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Who? Evil Jaguar? He is incapable of experiencing that emotion.

Comment

I love everyone except the evil people who attacked me. And I can't even remember who one of them is...
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• You are the only evil. Killing you will be a service to humanity.

Comment

• Some of the orders I got were incomplete- PMs have been sent.
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• They had time enough. Interpret the orders they sent you in the way you see fit. That should be a good lesson for them.

Comment

• Indeed. Evolution in action.
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Agreed
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Hey, this isn't Galactic Supreme Amoeba, it's Galactic Overlord. Evolution is but another process that we are superior to.

<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Yes, where in the business of Revolution here!!
                      He who knows others is wise.
                      He who knows himself is enlightened.
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• All in. Will begin processing shortly.
                        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• This shall be exciting...

Comment

• All your base are bel................. *runs before getting beat up*

Comment

• This shall be exciting...

Not really for you...

Chapter 5.1
                              All Quiet on the Galactic Front

Here is something to think about
                              Peace is merely the intervals between wars.
                              The main alliances seem to have been broken or lay quiet, the Great War ended. Polly Sifan, her fleet is at home. Basileus Naviwinat's Imperial Restoration appears to be on hold. The triple Colonial Alliance sends out not a single ship. Agathulhu not only does not strike, he is not even provoked.

While many revel in the cities in this calm and decadent time, it's an uneasy peace, and it's not one that's unbroken either...

Comment

• Chapter 5.2
                                Testing the Holy Waters

Here is something to think about
                                Don't send a man to do a god's job.

Some call it cursed, some call it blessed. In any case, JEBUS had acquired quite a reputation, not to mention a burgeoning scrap metal industry.

Posing as a bootlegger, an agent of the Senator Danq plotted to infiltrate JEBUS. His ship was disguised to look just like the numerous other not-so-innocuous freighters that smuggled contraband to the technically teetotalling worlds of the Banobinites.

The delivery did not get through, however, and Danq's agent became the latest of the casualties of the electrical forcefield of JEBUS.

Comment

Working...
                                X