Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jaguar
    Poor Vlad.

Umm.............poor Vlad it was him that attacked.

Though I must agree, seeing a fellow overlord run into a shield makes one want to attack he who hid behind the shield, especially if they do it more then once

/me
    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Poor Vlad.
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• /me is getting worried about the financial situation of a lot of Overlords...

Are they all that poor??
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Chapter 4.7
          Rage

Here is something to think about
          Break the cooking pots and sink the ships
          -Chinese proverb (Meaning: cut off options for waiting or for retreat, and the army will fight harder)
          With no home bases to return to, Lord Vetko's forces knew that to avoid the fate of IvK, they had to conquer.

While he had no ally, his fleet was still the largest in the galaxy.

Apparently, while Vetko and Siffan no longer fought together, they still fought the same way- a heavy lazor fleet led off by torpedoes.

Captain Imperium hurried to maneuver his ships into defensive mode within this narrow window.
          Attached Files
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• It's not to the death!!
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Nuclear might lose. Maneuvering always scares me.
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Maneuvered torpedoes put up a solid defense against Vetko lazorpower. However, Vetko's spread formation and sheer numbers still allowed him to put big holes in the enemy line.
                Attached Files
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• This goes the wrong way for Herc.
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Geo- it was to the death, I forgot to put it in.

-------------------

Here is something to think about
                    Half a league, half a league,
                    Half a league onward,
                    All in the valley of Death
                    Rode the six hundred.
                    'Forward, the Light Brigade!
                    Charge for the guns!' he said:
                    Into the valley of Death
                    Rode the six hundred.

The next move came as an odd one. The Captain himself decided it was time to strap in and go head to head in his fighters.

A small wing of the Captain's planes took off from his four carriers and dove down, straight into the jaws of Lazorgeddon.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Bang.

Lazorgeddon

Comment

• Ouch... spot ya later Captain
                        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• W00T!

Comment

• So which one was the battle Both of those looked one-sided to me ...
                            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                              So which one was the battle?

Comment

• Smiley if you want to email me a copy of the detail portion of the spreadsheet i'll go ahead and convert it to GUI.
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X