Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrSpike

Guild Wars takes this approach.
    I had heard Guild Wars was interesting ... how is it in the gameplay department?

edit: oh yeah, it's in prerelease still Anyone beta'ed it? (Heck, anyone have a beta pass for the weekend of the 18th-20th this month that I can use? )
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I think that in a few months time, WoW will be looking like a much more solid game. Many new things are being released for PVP, and questing, and they are making new servers as well. Sounds good.

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
        There was a huge thread started as a petition when the game was released - it quickly became the largest and most replied to thread, even more-so than stickied blizzard threads. And all they did was lock it.
        It had reached 500 posts, I reckon.

By the way, what I liked least in WoW is not the game itself, but the insane amount of kids in it. Feels like half of players or more are ten years old with ten minutes attention span at most and lots of immature habits.

Comment

stfu noob

Comment

Sounds familiar.

What server r u on?

Comment

Spikie likes WoW.
              Ten-year-olds with a low attention span like WoW.

I'm sensing a theme here.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I don't know what he does here anyway, when my party killed him a while ago.

Probably respawned...

Comment

does WOW have any kind of single player game? Can you traverse outdoor areas without getting your ass beat to the ground by groups?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
                    Sounds familiar.

What server r u on?
                    Haven't got it yet. Will when I get time though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
                      I don't know what he does here anyway, when my party killed him a while ago.

Probably respawned...
                      That was an impostor.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                        does WOW have any kind of single player game? Can you traverse outdoor areas without getting your ass beat to the ground by groups?
                        It's a Massively Multiplayer game. If you want SP then play.........a SP game.

Comment

It's a Massively Multiplayer game. If you want SP then play.........a SP game.
                          naw, I still want the ability to kill other players if the mood strikes me. But I want to be a solo hunter-killer.

Comment

Griefer.

Comment

Griefer.
                              what is a griefer, exactly?
                              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Some who gets their kicks by annoying others. On PvP servers they sometimes kill you just to be a pain, even when there is no advantage to them.

Comment

Working...
                                X