FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MORON
    Uh, is there some way I can get a copy of that spreadsheet. I always wonder what excel can really do without trying out all the features myself.

P.S. Just how many post is king anyway....even people that joined at 04 have emperor *grumbles at the lurking habit*

+1
    I will leave it up to Smiley to distribute or not the spreadsheet. It's quite handy for calculating battle results before you do the battle... but I don't want to distribute it if Smiley doesn't think we should.

And I wouldn't worry about the posting stats. Mostly they just tell you who the biggest spammers are. (Not that I don't do a soon-monthly spreadsheet of the stats or anything ... And not like i'm not in the top 5 ... top 3 ... for posts/day ... )

Seriously, though, I would strongly recommend not posting spam-like posts, as certain people (like Ming ) take poorly to them. You'll get there eventually, and playing FGs is definitely one way to up your postcount.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Snoopy- go ahead and post the spreadsheet with the necessary graphics files. All the secret data is in the other spreadsheet.
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Orders Sent Via Secure "Danz Corp" Galactic Link

Comment

• Orders already sent.

Comment

• Well, it is not like that I don't know about the wraith of ming, and how emperors can turn into settlers in a day.

Oh, and the remining players without orders worry me, and I'm sure the rest of us who tries to win. Maybe there needs some sort of counterforce....nahhhh

Comment

• Originally posted by MORON
              Well, it is not like that I don't know about the wraith of ming, and how emperors can turn into settlers in a day.

Oh, and the remining players without orders worry me, and I'm sure the rest of us who tries to win. Maybe there needs some sort of counterforce....nahhhh
              so what do you suggest?

- If the government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations, implemented on July 16, 1969, make it illegal for U.S. citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their vehicles?
              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I suggest that you tell me what the other three are planning if possible, and maybe direct the remining players in a "before end of turn" order change.

Comment

• 19/20.
                  Just waiting for Hercules now.

-----------------------------------------
                  Where does the wandering odyssey of Captain Imperium take him next? Is it a quiet voyage to an uninhabited island, or another heroic battle? Do the gods smile on our hero? Let the prophets tell...

Here is something to think about

I came, I saw, I planned an exit strategy
                  There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                  Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• and we won't see a last turn reversal via shield up command?

I guess we'll see how much spoilers are involved soon enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley
                      19/20.
                      Just waiting for Hercules now.

-----------------------------------------
                      Where does the wandering odyssey of Captain Imperium take him next? Is it a quiet voyage to an uninhabited island, or another heroic battle? Do the gods smile on our hero? Let the prophets tell...
                      Last friday he posted in the ACDG private forum that he went on a plane. Don't know how long he thought to be gone tho.
                      He who knows others is wise.
                      He who knows himself is enlightened.
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• C'mon, process that turn already. Be mean on the cut-off dates Y'know y'wanna.

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• I know the game must be slower than the 1 turn per day we usually have, but these deadlines should be stuck to so that we can keep some sort of momentum going for the game.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• OK. I've got stuff to do for most of today, but at 10PM Pacific, the turn will be processed. That gives you all 14 hours.

Comment

• Whoops, dimensional rift.
                              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Orders sent. Thanks for waiting.

Captain Imperium back from exploration of galaxy Amsterdamus
                                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
                                X