No announcement yet.

FG: Vampire - The Apolyton University

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The, well, the head Vampire ate itself, Game over.

The lack of continuity damages this current game, in my view.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Are we going to end the game then? I suppose eventually the vampires would have won because we are such a bunch of woosies.

So are all the vampires going to disclose themselves?
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Be my guest. I think we need either a good GM now, or a restart. Sad, but neccessary.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Guess who's back. Well, it's just me...

Any way, I think I can get back to GMing this game now, if people are still interested, though having looked through my PMs, I see that for the next turn, I only have orders from the head vampire. Where's the rest o' ya bloodsuckers?

On the other hand, if people have kinda wandered off, I understand. It's kinda hard to get the game going again after a long break...

Vovan
          XBox Live: VovanSim
          xbox.com (login required)
          Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
          Spore page

Comment

I'm with.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by vovan
              though having looked through my PMs, I see that for the next turn, I only have orders from the head vampire.
              Who's efficient at sending orders?

Comment

:bump:
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Can you send a bunch of PMs to everybody who signed up and tell them that the game's starting again? I met kassi the other day and he said he's totally forgot that he signed up for this. Wonder if there's anybody else who forgot too.

Also, it might be good for us to have a log table, you know just for people to have easy access about who's alive and who's a dead vampire and such.
                  Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                  X