No announcement yet.

Galactic Overlord 7- Enhanced Graphics Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orders sent. Smiley, you may process the turn ahead of schedule.

Comment

• We're close to 500, so please proceed to Part II
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• 466 replies != close to 500.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Ssst, don't anger the moderator...
          He who knows others is wise.
          He who knows himself is enlightened.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• You really shouldn't have 2 threads running simultaneously. It will encourage frivolous posting.

Comment

• I tend to agree.

I thought DrSpike was contributing some tremendous insight to the current GO debate with regard to Smiley's question regarding the correct and fair way to decommission ships.

Instead I ended up here.
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Alas, that's an easy mistake to make.

Comment

• I imagine someone will take measures to ensure it doesn't happen repeatedly.

Comment

• Indeed, it seems increasing likely that such measures will be taken.

Comment

• Interesting tactics Atragon. Good fight.

Comment

• Thanks. I gambled and lost. *shrug* If LN had either attacked or closed in, I have a feeling that'd have gone differently.

Comment

• I don't think he was expecting such an attack: maybe no attack and yet?

Comment

• Now now, children, control yourselves. Don't spam this thread and then Rah will not have to hand out any PCRs as he closes this thread.
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Yes, please post only in the new thread- the reason I started it early was so we wouldn't have a turn discussion cut off in the middle.
                              Visit First Cultural Industries
                              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Ok, if that was the reason. toast

Comment

Working...
                                X