Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Gee, some people

Back then EA was benign, being just one of the small game publishers.
    I will always remember the little company that made Starflight.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
      Yeah, super smash bros is the only fighting game worth playing.
      I agree with Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by BustaMike
        Neither do I. You can get nearly everything for free from the Microsoft retail site.

Screw the 2 month thing. I've got 2 years free so far.
        Sounds like a good business model.

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
          Yeah, super smash bros is the only fighting game worth playing.
          Can't argue. Never played the N64 version, but love the GC version.
          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
            Explain
            I believe the site is retail.microsoft.com/xbox. I haven't used it in a while so I'm not sure. You have to register with a valid xbox retailer (for example you need a Game Crazy store number and address). I had friends who worked there so I got that stuff. Then you take stupid little surveys and get points. Use points for free games and stuff, basically 9-12 five question quizzes = 1 game. All you do is pay for shipping.
            "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

On behalf of the Microsoft Channel team, thank you for participating in the 2-month trial of this Xbox retail site. This trial has now ended, however your feedback has been invaluable and will help us develop a new/improved site later this year. We will make you aware of the new site once it is available. Thanks again for all your support!

$#%@#$^$%&

Comment

Like I said, I haven't used it in a while. Looks like it'll be up in a few months though... just try back then.
                "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Originally posted by BustaMike

I believe the site is retail.microsoft.com/xbox. I haven't used it in a while so I'm not sure. You have to register with a valid xbox retailer (for example you need a Game Crazy store number and address). I had friends who worked there so I got that stuff. Then you take stupid little surveys and get points. Use points for free games and stuff, basically 9-12 five question quizzes = 1 game. All you do is pay for shipping.
                  Shipping? I thought he was talking about X-Box live.

Comment

You can get Xbox live starter kits among other things.

Comment

So can anyone do this or just people who know relevant staff?

Comment

Working...
                      X