EA can rot in hell...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA can rot in hell...

I've just learned that EA has purchased DICE, the makers of IMO the best racing game ever Rallisport Challenge 2. They're also trying to buy out Ubisoft (Prince of Persia, Splinter Cell, Beyond Good and Evil, etc...). So far they've bought 20% of Ubisoft. Everyone already knows what they've done with the NFL.

When will it end. For the sake of good games everywhere, EA must be stopped!!!!
    "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Ubisoft, NFL, Rallisport....

What's this about good games?
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Hey heroes of might&magic 3 was a great gamle released by ubisoft
      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

They tried to buy exclusive rights to the NBA as well, but were turned down.

EA can burn in ****ing hell...
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

EA used to be good I think.

didn't they make the Bard's Tale and other good games in the 80's?

Comment

EA has been working with DICE for a while... they collaborated on BF1942.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Ubisoft deserves to be bought, for putting the last nail in the coffin for one of the greatest games ever made
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Adagio, which game do you mean? Prince of Persia 2?

Actually, the only thing I care about the Ubisoft makes is Splinter Cell, so as long as EA doesn't have anything to do with that part I can tolerate it.
                "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Ubi Soft bought Blue Byte (creators of The Settlers) just before the release of The Settlers IV. They might not be the ones who makes the new "settlers" game, but I believe they have much to say about it... (I could be wrong though, it's only my guess)

But yes, as I have said before, S3 + S4 was already a huge step backwards for them, but at least those games had something to do with the Settlers games... the new one doesn't
                  This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Alas.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                      Alas.
                      and alack.
                      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
                        Ubisoft, NFL, Rallisport....

What's this about good games?
                        Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon. Doesn't get much better than that for their respective genres, and in general.

Comment

tom clancy games are teh suck
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sell that garbage PS2 and then I'll consider your opinion to be of some value.

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
                              Sell that garbage PS2 and then I'll consider your opinion to be of some value.

Comment

Working...
                              X