No announcement yet.

Knights of the Old Republic II!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finished it a few days ago. It had a neat ending. But I did feel it was more linear than Obsidian and Lucas wanted to admit. Each party member had less of a plot than last time. I liked the first one better, I think.

Comment

Lucas? what does he have to do with it?

he's a chump

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
        what? are you guys bored of these games already? did you finish them? Is it as good as the first one?
        Finals... I haven't played much. Though I did play some more the other day. I went through a good portion of Dantooine. Though I'll be going to visit my folks for a week so I still won't get to play it .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
          Lucas? what does he have to do with it?

he's a chump
          I meant LucasArts.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            Finals... I haven't played much. Though I did play some more the other day. I went through a good portion of Dantooine. Though I'll be going to visit my folks for a week so I still won't get to play it .
            Wasn't Dantooine razed in the first game? What is there to see?

Comment

It wasn't totally razed. The Jedi Enclave was the only thing destroyed actually.

Comment

Razing planets is no good when you need to crush the resistance, tax and enslave the populace to be a real emperor.
                To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
                H.Poincaré

Comment

Dantooine was a virtually uninhabited world with some limited agriculture. I.e. worthless.

Comment

Except for the fact there was a Jedi Enclave.

Comment

Yes and there may have been some lucrative explorations of such Jedi Enclave .
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Spoiler:
                        When I went down there, I hardly found anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                          Dantooine was a virtually uninhabited world with some limited agriculture. I.e. worthless.
                          no one cares about the farmers . won't someone please think of the farmers!

Comment

I haven't played the game yet, but from a friend who does have the XBox version- your character isn't an amnesiac! They just got thwacked on the head and lost, like, the 5 minutes they were being dragged around unconcious or whatever. It's just that it's a "build your own history" kinda thing, where however you explain your past becomes your past.

Your character in KOTOR wasn't an amnesiac either- well, he or she was, but it's not like they paraded that around at the beginning of the game. You thought you were just this normal generic guy, that's all.
                            All syllogisms have three parts.
                            Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

Except this game he is an amnesiac with regards to the force.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                                Perfect for dumping malcontents from other planets on before taxing them then
                                To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
                                H.Poincaré

Comment

Working...
                                X