Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nexus: The Jupiter Incident (Imperium Galactica 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UR - but we aren't talking about games where each click of the mouse increases your score. We're talking about RTS and RTT games. Even clickfests involves strategy; they just also happen to involve reaction time as well.

Jamski's distinction is correct. A game involving resource gathering to fuel future combat is a strategic game, no matter how much of the tactics of the resulting combat you can control.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
      I have a hunch UR will have some silly justification for his post.
      QFT.

Comment

i liked the game...especially the choice between tactical weapons, shield weapons and normal weapons...you can choose to destroy a ships engines and after that take it out all those kind of things...you can vary your tactics a lot that is what a liked...

i usually use shield weapons first then after the shield is down destroy it with normal weapons and then just take it on....i never used missisles...

but to bad it is IG3 and not just a other game...i loved IG2...
        Bunnies!
        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
          I call upon the Dark Arts of Thread Necromancy!

*Bump*

Bought this game a few days ago. I'm trying really hard to like it, but it isn't what I thought it would be. I hate linear storyline games because there is zero replay value there, but worse than that this game DOES NOT include a melee mode where you can setup a battle and just duke it out. You have to either create a mission (an involved process) or do a multiplayer game which I don't particularly like (my DSL goes up and down sometimes and I don't want to pay-to-play for a game I already own).
          Burn the Threadomancer!

Comment

Working...
          X