Pirates! gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirates! gold

Well, here we are. The game will hit the shelves next Monday. I guess I know what I'll be playing this Thanksgiving break.
    XBox Live: VovanSim
    xbox.com (login required)
    Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
    Spore page

Yeah...too many games I want to play out are right for Thanksgiving. Well, two are. I'll be staying with my girlfriend though so kinda unfortunantly I won't get to play Pirates.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

I'm sure you don't mean Pirates! Gold? I thought that was the old one?
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Maybe he meant the Pirates! is gone gold, at least it did yesterday.
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Or maybe he was talking about the gold of the pirates?

Edit: WOOHOO! 1000th post! I am a king now but now I have to change my location to make it make sense
          Last edited by Gamecube64; November 17, 2004, 23:00.
          I changed my signature

Comment

Cool, can't wait to get my hands on the game. Unfortunately it will be a while before I can do so
            Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
              Maybe he meant the Pirates! is gone gold, at least it did yesterday.
              What he said.
              XBox Live: VovanSim
              xbox.com (login required)
              Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
              Spore page

Comment

I'll be keeping my eye on this one. I enjoyed playing the old game on my NES.
                signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

I'll wait for the patches.
                  I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I'd love to grab this game right away but the way my RL is shaping up, I won't have much time to play games until perhaps after January. That's what I thought to myself, the advantage of waiting is patches
                    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Report back when you've played it, i expect to be dissappointed, mainly because i have been so many times before
                      It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

So no one has given it a trial run so far!!??
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

It's not out until 22nd.
                          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Originally posted by Footie Mad
                            Report back when you've played it, i expect to be dissappointed, mainly because i have been so many times before
                            From previews I read, it seems the original gameplay was not messed up too much. That's a good sign.

The only thing that may screw things up is the dance minigame with the characters talking like The Sims. I hope hearing the characters talk gibberish won't ruin the atmosphere.
                            'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
                            G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

Arrrg. Thar's no better feelin' than takin' Santiago or Havana. ...unless maybe it be bein' named as King's Advisor at the end o' the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X