• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe it's only out in USA
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by The diplomat
      In fact, if you've seen screenshots you probably noticed the keypad in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. It is a really handy reference when learning what buttons to use.
      Wait, so do you have to use the numeric keypad to play the game? I really wanted to get this game, but seeing how my keyboard has no numeric keypad, then that's under question.

Vovan
      XBox Live: VovanSim
      xbox.com (login required)
      Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
      Spore page

Comment

Originally posted by vovan

Wait, so do you have to use the numeric keypad to play the game? I really wanted to get this game, but seeing how my keyboard has no numeric keypad, then that's under question.

Vovan
        No, you can use the mouse instead.
        'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
        G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

Why on EARTH don't you have a numeric keypad?
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

The swordfighting is probably my favorite part of the game. It is so much fun because there is a lot of bravado, and humor in the fighting. If the enemy tries to attack your legs, you can make your character leap over the enemy's sword. If the enemy tries to attack high, you can duck. The enemy captain will sometimes do a backwards sommersault to avoid your attack. Sometimes, your character will be near a sword or axe that was lying on the ground, and he'll pick it up to use. You win the swordfight by hitting the enemy enough times to push them all the back. When you do there is a different victory animation. You'll push the enemy captain off the side of his ship and he'll fall in the ocean. Or he'll tumble down the stairs to the lower deck and your character will pursue by jumping and sliding down the banister. Or you'll throw your sword and cut a rope that makes a big crate swing and hit the enemy captain off the ship. It is really cool, folks.
            'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
            G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
              Why on EARTH don't you have a numeric keypad?
              Well, my computer is a laptop. Now, usually, laptops have a num-lock key, which, when activated, turns the keys in the middle of the keyboard (yui-hjk-nm,, usually I believe) into a numpad. But why my laptop doesn't have *that*, I don't know.

Vovan
              XBox Live: VovanSim
              xbox.com (login required)
              Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
              Spore page

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio
                I believe it's only out in USA
                You were going to acquire it by other means anyway!

Comment

The sad-smilie was like a "I'm sorry that non-americans can't get the game"... I hate it when there's no world-wide release

Comment

But the good news is that we get a better 'customer beta tested' version(usualy) when it does eventualy come out here
                    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

I bet we can get the yank version, ADG

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I'm working on it

Comment

Thieves.
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Nope, I just can't wait

I bet game companies could get more games sold if they released their games worldwide on the same date...

Comment

Probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                                I bet we can get the yank version, ADG

-Jam
                                I'm almost certain he will.

Comment

Working...
                                X