No announcement yet.

FG: Vampire! The Black Forest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going to vote for yourself, eh? i didn't know you could do that. came a hissing from behind vovan.
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• People change minds all the time. This game has a roleplay aspect and tries to mirror what happens in the real life. So yes, you are allowed to change your mind, but you need to make it clear so that I will not miss your change.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• It was almost night again. The seven people sat around the fire, gobbling on the canned fruits. These were their last food supplies from the plane. Smiley started to miss the good cook. If only he was still alive … Smilie realized that they had forgotten to see if there was any teeth marks on the good cook’s neck. Or perhaps they didn’t forget, they just didn’t want to …

An owl cried from not far away, making the total silence around the fire apparent all of a sudden. Vovan shuddered. He raised his eyes and took a quick look at the people that were sitting with him. They all look so strange with the shadow of trees on their faces and red fires dancing in their eyes. That photographer … He never saw him taking any pictures. Heck Vovan hadn’t even once seen his camera. That Mac user too, what was his name? FlameFlash I think. He just hid inside his tent all day. It’s not like he has his Mac with him. Perhaps he just wanted to avoid attention from the others …And why would that DrSpike die in front of my own tent?

Whoha cleared his throat. “I believe we still have some matters that need to be attend to before we all retire.” Bishop Heresson shot him an impassionate glance, before he went back to his praying. “We need to find the vampires.” Whoha insisted. “I don’t want to be the one that is dead tomorrow morning.”

“Perhaps you won’t.” Snapped Theben. “For all we know you could be the vampire yourself.” He started to stand up and staggered, almost falling onto the fire. Vovan helped Theben back on his feet, before he said: “Are you ok? You don’t look alright ever since this morning.”

“Oh yea?” Theben replied sarcastically. “I haven’t slept most of the night last night, watching over you because I wasn't sure I'd wake up in the morning. But I figure you must not be the killer.” “That’s right. We can at least vouch for each other.” Vovan said, feeling a bit relieved.

“I wouldn’t be so sure. FlameFlash suddenly interjected. “Theben didn’t sleep but you did. Can you be sure that he didn’t go out when you were sleeping? Or perhaps both of you are vampires. And that’s why you liked to stay together isn’t it?” The comment caused strong reaction from both Theben and Vovan, who immediately accused FlameFlash of being the real vampire.

Sure enough, the argument went downhill from there and ended up with fistfight again. The logging industry executive again resorted to his favorite material and used a wooden stick as his fighting weapon. He managed to kill both FlameFlash and Theben, and wounded Tacticus.

“What have you done!” Stunned vovan. “You are even worse than a vampire!” He paused, before he continued, “Maybe you are the real vampire, actually. And that’s why you are so eager to kill other innocent people.” Vovan appeared to be scared of his own revelation and quickly followed Whoha into his tent before he could object.
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• The next morning the wounded GeneralTacticus died in his tent. His body appeared to be drained of all blood.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• NameOccupationStatus
            DrSpikeDoctorDead, third night
            FlameFlashMac userKilled by stick, forth day
            GeneralTacticusPhotographerDead, forth night
            HerculesCookBurnt, second day
            HeressonBishopAlive
            NikolaiScientistDead, third night
            SmileyLogging industry executiveAlive
            Self biasedoccultistDead, second night
            ThebenCommercial pilotKilled by stick, fourth day
            VovanComputer programmerAlive
            WhohaExtra #4Alive

It is now day. You have 48 hours.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• I'll be on a short 10 day trip starting tomorrow. But I'll try to get on line from time to time. Please try not to fight too much you guys, and keep yourself well feed, don't starve yourself to death.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Good luck to those few that are left, you'll need it.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Something tells me we've got just one left... Whoha.
                  Visit First Cultural Industries
                  There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                  Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley
                    Something tells me we've got just one left... Whoha.

One What left?
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Well, since it's Thanksgiving day I'll give your guys some more time to fight each other off.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• How could his body be drained of ALL of his blood? wouldn't the vampire only get most of it, some being impossible to get?

anyway stick ninja Smiley does scare me, but Heresson and Vovan are my guesses.

SnowFlake, question: Can multiple vampires drink blood from the same body?

Comment

• And, out of curiousity, another question: Can one vampire feed off another one?

Comment

• No to both. If multiple vampires has the same target then the first one who takes action gets it. (Remember the first game? The head vampire stood in front of the bioscientist's body, he was already dead.) If a vampire's target is a vampire itself, then he will find an empty house because his target is out hunting too.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• NameOccupationVote
                              DrSpikeDoctorDead
                              FlameFlashMac userDead
                              GeneralTacticusPhotographerDead
                              DeadCookDead
                              HeressonBishop?
                              NikolaiScientistDead
                              SmileyLogging industry executiveWhoha
                              Self biasedoccultistDead
                              ThebenCommercial pilotDead
                              VovanComputer programmer?
                              WhohaExtra #4Heresson and Vovan

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Whoha, Smiley, Heresson.
                                XBox Live: VovanSim
                                xbox.com (login required)
                                Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                                Spore page

Comment

Working...
                                X