• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good game.

Well, apart from the bit where I died.

Comment

• Who was the vampires?
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• I was made one.

Comment

• Congratulaions to Vovan. Not everyone shares quarters with the head vampire and lives to tell about it.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

• had me convinced, that's for sure.
              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Good game! I'm surprised myself I lived till the end. Rarely happens that.

Cheers to Smiley for his trust.

Theben, I was suspecting you were a vampire, and that's why I stayed with you. I figured you wouldn't kill me, because you'd be afraid that the writer would write something about me being dead in front of your tent, and people would vote for you. I was even more suspicious when it said you stayed up all night. But man, you turned it around nicely with the whole "I was afraid to die" thing.
                XBox Live: VovanSim
                xbox.com (login required)
                Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                Spore page

Comment

• Do You think I have any chance of being beatified as being a martyr killed by enraged supersticious mob?
                  "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                  Middle East!

Comment

• Vamps don't get beatified.
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Hey, I did all i could to stop this nonsense killings.
                      By killing myself, I merely wanted to spare them from terrible fate of becoming a vampire.
                      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                      Middle East!

Comment

• Theben was the head vampire. He played pretty good too, staying off suspicions dispite my repeated hints in the story. (Who caused the crash of the flight? Theben said somebody startled him, but nobody admitted to have done that. Most importantly, Theben had prepared 10 tents in the plane. If he hadn't planned for the party to stay in the forest why would he put tents in the plane? He claimed that the communication system was broken and he never really attempted to repair it in the days that followed, and nobody thought off examine it to see if he was telling the truth.)

In the first night Heresson was made a vampire. A good choice since the carrer of a bishop is a good cover for him to stay alive and undetected, exactly what happened. In the second night DrSpike was made a vampire. Another good choice in my opinion, since a doctor is almost the most useful person in the party. The one mistake he made, in my opinion, was not to choose a target on the night vovan stayed with him. If he had chosen vovan as his target, vovan wouldn't die. He would have become a vampire instead, and presumly he won't accuse Theben in the next round of voting. Alternatively, Theben could have choosen another target, and vovan would have to return to his own tent, just as if Theben was visiting other people. In this later case DrSpike wouldn't have died, because he had chosen vovan as his target on the exact same night.

The most obvious hint was on the third night, when vovan ran out of his tent. He first met DrSpike right in front of his own tent (he was about to kill him), and then Heresson sitting outside alone, and then Theben. They all have bloody red eyes. He thought that he was crazy but he was not. What he saw was the absolute truth.

Another hint was for Heresson. On the second night he saw Hercules going out of his tent. Herc was trying to visit Smiley but smiley was out visiting others. This had caused everybody to suspect Hercules. But nobody had questioned, what was the Bishop doing this late in the night?
                        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Good game. I look forward to another one. Nice hints Snowflake, the only problem is that they are only obvious afterwards...
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• and it was also good planning to kill the occultist first, too. had i not disappeared for two days, i'd have made preparations...
                            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Also, the people who roleplayed more got more coverage in the game, and have a better chance of survival, I think. I didn't plan to make vovan a frightened frenzy, nor Smiley a mad wood killer. But as the story runs they stood out themselves and thus ensured their survival.

Anyway, anybody wants to run another game?
                              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Actually, SB, I had planned to leave you alone, as I figured your profession would've made you a target for the voters.

And I also threw in a clue when I said I had "barely eaten" the last day.

Comment

Working...
                                X