No announcement yet.

Half-Life 2 is out!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asher, you complain more than you don't.

STFU
    be free

Comment

• Excuse me?

I wasn't aware we weren't allowed to say anything negative about the game in this thread.

Go back to drawing your pictures, little man.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• oh no! sn00py, now you insulted a gay. We cant save you anymore.
        Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Hmm, did I wander into OT by mistake?

Comment

• I love the incredible shadows and tri-linear filtering plus enviroment bump mapping and the true use of DX9 of HL2

(spike; nope )

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Hmm, did I wander into OT by mistake?
              Unlikely. Your posts don't count in OT, that's why you don't spam half as much there, remember.
              Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
              CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
              One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• spamz is bad here
                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

• I miss that thread we were trying to ignore
                  Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Originally posted by laurentius
                    I love the incredible shadows and tri-linear filtering plus enviroment bump mapping and the true use of DX9 of HL2

(spike; nope )
                    trilinear filtering? That's old news.

The only way to play HL2 is with 16x anisotropic filtering -- especially in the boat level where you walk around inside the pipes.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Looks like my gef4200+ amd2100+ won't be able to run this baby too smoothly.

Anyhow looks like I'll have to rip the game somewhere. What with all the hassle and all (registering, steam and other bullcrap, + the expensive price)
                      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

trilinear filtering? That's old news.

The only way to play HL2 is with 16x anisotropic filtering -- especially in the boat level where you walk around inside the pipes.
                        I was just pretending to participate to the actual discussion "Mr. Fun"

- Paul Valery

Comment

• BAD POST

- Paul Valery

Comment

• *phew!*

Just beat it

I won't make any comments on the ending, so as to not spoilerize, but I will say I think it is an amazing game as a whole, and I have my own theories on the story that I will discuss at a later date when more people have finished it.
                            I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• So ZargonX, what part is the middle of the game? I want to know where I am at the moment.

I'm at that part where Dog throws the car at the combine.
                              be free

Comment

• There are 15 chapters. You are on 11 I think.
                                "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Working...
                                X