Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FG: Nucular War XIX Game Thread

URANIUM!
    Discovery at Dead Roach Gulch starts Uranium Rush!
    Ever since them old prospector DookCloud saw them glowin' green nuggets down in them creek, them news been spreadin like wildfired over them telegraph poles and peoples been pourin into town.

As the county clerk of here Dead Roach County though, I am sorry to report that dis place is a national park and we can't have all ya settlers staking claims here. Tell ya what though, maybe if its just one of ya I'll let it slide, but ya guys gotta settle it among yaselves who it gonna be.

Code:
    Claims Filed at Dead Roach County Land Office

NameOccupationLand Claims
    AtrahedronPioneerFreeeeedom, Trankwil Base, Luna Ranch
    ColonelTacticusCavalry OfficerAlffa, Betta, Gemma
    DookCloudProspectorBobb'n, Clowd, Daimund
    EWWMerchantChuck VII, Lou XI, Chuck VIII
    HerkalesBankerQuid, Bob, Penny
    JonyPoliticianDubya, Flipflop, Nadir
    KassieSchoolteacherAthens, Spahta, Corinz
    LoobletkoPainterBloo, Yella, Grin
    Nucular MasterPastorYassa, Arfat, Croaking
    SibanCook Burn'd, Chah'd, Broilt
    Skanky BurntMusicianClassik, Dead Metal, Raygay
    SparrowhackSteamboat captainFriggit, Cruis'r, Battlewagon
    Spike, EsquireAttorneyUno, dos, tres
    Starred CowboyCowboyRowlett, Mesquite, Garland
    Uncle BPimpClit, Vag, Lab
    Vad HornkofPimpHoo-ray, Fer, Boobz
    WhohuhOutlawI'm, gonna, nuuc ya
    Last edited by :) Smiley; October 31, 2004, 17:25.
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

and here them Laws of this county

Each player starts with 3 land claims, and may perform 1 order each turn. Orders shall be sent to the GM through PM.

(When ya orders been sent, please post a “sent” msg in the thread, to make sure the GM has received the order).

If you ain’t send any orders for a turn, you ain't be auto-set to do nothing (The GM ain'tt deflect for you, the GM ain't do nothing for you... ), and since the GM posts a msg from time to time in the forum about who still needs to send orders, people can see who’s open for nuking, so be sure to send them. You can send the GM a default order, if you wish, but I here recommend that you send a queue.

If you ain’t send your orders, there will be consequences, unless you can come up with a good reason BEFORE you’re missing your orders (i.e. if you’re going on vacation tell us BEFORE you leave, not when you get home)

code:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    # of turns missed: Consequences:
    1: nothing
    2: You’ll lose one claim this round
    3: You’ll lose two claims this round
    4: ---------you get Wasted--------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Each turn takes about 24 hours (start countin after the post is up) (Though there might be some changes, so don’t count on it being ready every day at this time... maybe it’ll be earlier, maybe later). If the GM has received all orders before time runs out, the turn has ended and he'll post the results early.

You will be able to change your orders up until one hour before the end of the turn.

Sending out a posse ain't count as orders: e.g. you can sabotage an enemy and nuke him in the same turn. Each player starts with zero posses. You can send out multiple posses per turn if you have them.

Orders:

Launch Nukes:
    The player can launch two nukes. The nukes can be launched at different players or they can be launched to the same player, depending on preference.

Stockpile Nukes: *
    When stockpiling nukes you can launch 2-4 nukes instead of 2 at a time. You can't stockpile stockpiled nukes, the max # of nukes is 4. You don't have to use the stockpiled nukes the following turn. If you've got stockpiled nukes and want to nuke someone, but also keep the stockpiled nukes, you may.

Deflect: *
    When deflecting nukes to a certain player, every second nuke to arrive that turn will be deflected to another player (Which has to be included in the orders). The nukes which get deflected is: 1, 3, 5… while 2, 4, 6… will hit If two players deflect nukes back and forth, well guess what folks, gravity exists and stuff don't bounce forever, the second time the sucker comes back at you you're screwed.

Hide in bunker: *
    Each player starts with one bunker. When used, ALL nukes fired at you are destroyed (Not deflected), and all posses sent against you are killed (caught by the guards). After one use, the bunker is unavailable, unless rebuilt.

Build a Bunker: *
    Gives you another bunker to use (up to a max of 2).

Hire a new posse: *
    Just like it sounds. (No-one starts with any posses) Up to a maximum of 3.

Stake Claim:
    You get one extra claim. (No more than 5 claims per person says Fedral Law).

Sabotage (use posse):
    When using sabotage on another player, the other players orders will be cancelled. This kills the posse used. Sabotage does not work on bunkers; stockpiled nukes launches that are sabotaged lose the stockpile involved.

All orders marked with a * sign shall be referred to as "unknown projects" unless they specifically come into play that turn.

If you post a "sent" msg in the thread, but the GM doesn't recieve any orders, he'll auto-set you to whatever you want your 'default' orders to be - send them with your first orders (Of course he'll send you a msg that he didn't recieve your orders)

The only orders that can be combined are Sabotage with any other order. Stockpile cannot be combined with deflect, for instance.

Them orders be due this Tuesday, November the second
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

...I can't believe you rewrote the 'laws'

What's with this sudden Texas fascination?
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

He likes me!...heh-heh, no prolly the election and Dubya's pronunication of Nuclear.

Nice try with the drawl, but you're not even close.
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Please note that my name is EPW not EWW.
          "

Comment

sent.
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

sent.

Comment

Attention!
                As more squatters pour into Dead Roach Gulch, Vad Hornkof's house of ill repute is getting some competition from Uncle B! We'll see if this town's big enough for the both of them soon enough.

Comment

We all knew it was only a matter of time before Mafia and Nuclear War merged.

So what's a "nuke"? A bundle o' dynamite?

Y'all git off mah propertie!!
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Question asked, question answered.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Please note that my name is EPW not EWW.
                      "

Comment

Please note that my name is Sparrowhawk and not Sparrowhack.

Oh, you meant it in jest and changed all of our names, I get it now!!

/me the poster also known as Sparrowhack
                        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Whats the point?

Oh, you meant it in jest and changed all of our names, I get it now!!
                          "

Comment

Dem dang orders done been sent.
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Orders sent
                              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
                              X