Clear All

Orders sent.

Comment

Sent.

Comment

It's alright to be a redneck.
        Sent.

/me
        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

11/17

Yall still got another day and half so no hurry. Though come Tuesday sunrise in California them orders better be in.
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

sent.

Comment

redisasendifacted.
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

13/17

Waiting on:

DrSpike, Jonny, Boris, Ljube
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Ah already got mah orders in.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Re: FG: Nucular War XIX Game Thread

DAY ONE
                    Land Rush at County Land Office!
                    Well sirs, I'd never seen so many people flooding the land office like today. We filed ten claims from the folks, which of been added to the official register.

The sheriff reports that them outlaw Whohuh has been raisin hell again, firin' his nucular shotgun at the docks. Sparrowhack's Friggit and Cruis'r got blown to smithereens, I'm sorry to hear. His better built Battlewagon and that just completed Deadnaught thing seem to of survived fine. We'll get some wanted posters up real quick.

Some weird things of been happ'ning down at four of them ranches, though I haven't been able to get bast them bahbed wire fences around them.

Finally, our attorney Spike and politician Jony seem to be missin' this last day. Ah don't blame 'em though, with the whole election thing going on, so I won't be confiscatin their holdings quite yet.

Code:
                    Claims Filed at Dead Roach County Land Office

NameOccupationLand Claims
                    AtrahedronPioneerFreeeeedom, Trankwil Base, Luna Ranch, Fence One
                    ColonelTacticusCavalry OfficerAlffa, Betta, Gemma
                    DookCloudProspectorBobb'n, Clowd, Daimund, Litenin'
                    EWWMerchantChuck VII, Lou XI, Chuck VIII, Lou XII
                    HerkalesBankerQuid, Bob, Penny, Farthin
                    JonyPoliticianDubya, Flipflop, Nadir
                    KassieSchoolteacherAthens, Spahta, Corinz, Sirricuse
                    LoobletkoPainterBloo, Yella, Grin, Grae
                    Nucular MasterPastorYassa, Arfat, Croaking, Dark Cabin
                    SibanCook Burn'd, Chah'd, Broilt
                    Skanky BurntMusicianClassik, Dead Metal, Raygay
                    SparrowhackSteamboat captainBattlewagon, Deadnaught
                    Spike, EsquireAttorneyUno, dos, tres
                    Starred CowboyCowboyRowlett, Mesquite, Garland, Plano
                    Uncle BPimpClit, Vag, Lab, Censored
                    Vad HornkofPimpHoo-ray, Fer, Boobz
                    WhohuhOutlawI'm, gonna, nuuc ya

Comment

Y'all gonna git mah orders!
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Sent.
                        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

sent.
                          -->Visit CGN!
                          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Foler der BBQ
                            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Mah ordahs are ridin the pony express to youh mailbag.

Comment

Orders in.
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X