No announcement yet.

FG: Nucular War XIX Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The EWW, Son, Daughter, Dog, and Company mobile corporate headquarters outside the future site of Loo XII Homes.
    Attached Files
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

"

Comment

Ah been hearin' rumors 'bout this new-fangled contraption them Heekales got at his new bank. They call them thing an eighty-em, whatever in the Lord's name that means. All Ah know is that dis thing is so dumb it ain't know the diffrence between the barrel of a Colt and a bahn door.
        Attached Files
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Them city slicker Kassie say them gonna sivillize Dead Roach Gulch, and we ah gonna be enlightened with Public Edumacation! Ah'm not sure what them guvvahmunt wants ah kids fer, ah mean ya don't need no book learnin' to grow corn! Still all them little ones go to that nice little school-house we's just got built here, them bigger ones take them bus to the next town over them hills.
          Attached Files

Comment

Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

sent.

Comment

Whars that doll'r smil'ie cymble
                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

You git yerself sum'un else to buthr Whoha.

These here boats be mine, git yur hands off.

/me

Edit: Forgot the reason for the message........SENT!
                  "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

We lookin' at the destrukshun of thousands of dollas of property and poss'ly the loss of life of twenty-five innocent law-abiding citizens at the docks this mornin'. Them outlaws aint gonna be allowd to get away with this. Ah reckon yall round up some posses and git this man, but Ah warn ya, he's got one o them fastest button pushes this side o the Rio Grande.
                    Attached Files

Comment

/me doesn't want Whoha, or his nukes for that matter
                      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

This here's the new church that juss seem to of dropped from the sky. Somethin tell me that Reverend Nucular Master juss might of sumthin to put his money where his mout is with them fire 'n brimstone sermons he be givin. Juss sumthin bout that church o his, and oh yah, if I recall the Good Book correctly, a man of the Cross ain't ought to glow in the dahk
                        Attached Files

Comment

Whoah... I didn't see this here thread a day ago.

Orders gone been sent.

Comment

Orders sent.

Brilliant pictures, by the way

Comment

Smiley's pictures
                              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

10/17

I'll give yall folks another day seein how everyone been busy Tuesday

Still need 'em from:
                                Herkless
                                Loob
                                Nucular Master
                                Spike
                                Spaced Cowboy
                                Uncle B
                                Vad

Comment

Working...
                                X