No announcement yet.

FG: Nucular War XIX Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cowboy, headin' into town to take care o' business.

Loobletko sure were up ta sumthin', ah reckon it were no good...

While DrSpike done seen it all. Bein' a low-down coward that he is, he figger'd he'd get a good spot ta see all the ruckus a'fore it started, out a sight...

What we gots here is a showdown at

I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Oooooh, this is so exciting!
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• MAD or I won. No brainer.

Comment

• Trouble Brews Downtown
          Things waint lookin good fer them Cowboy down at em buildin supply warehouse today.
          Attached Files
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Cornered!
            Loobletko's horsemen stormed into em warehouse an sent the Cowboy runnin. Lucky fer he, him truck outsped em horses an he thought he been safe. But it was really a clever trap on them part o the sly Loobletko. Down them road wain't freedom, but a forty-foot wall.

Crawlin out o them smoldring mess o twissted steel, Cowboy found himself starin at Spike's gang, who'd been convenuntly hiding behind said wall.
            Attached Files
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• [QUOTE] Originally posted by Smiley
              Things went all them way to the south pole fer the Cowboy at this point.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Well it seemed that em Cowboy had looked at both Loob an Spike them wrong way, for both not only had posses out for him, they also had brought them live ammonition. Three shots from each man's 1-gauges made em Cowboy them fifteenth county resident to move to them big cattle farm in them center of the earth.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Nice story-telling style.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• The action was far from over back up above ground.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• I love it!!
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Spike had one more gun in him holster wit Loob's name scrawled on em bullet. With one o em fastest draws in them West he made a fried chicken out o em slick painter.

It's been one long month of first secretive preparin and one last week o hair-raisin treachery and gunplay. But now them Gulch was his and him own to keep an exploit.

Spike smirked as he strolled past him somewhat shiny trailers, all that be left of em downtown. Today Dead Roach Gulch. Tomorrow, the world!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• *clap*clap*

Comment

• Good job Spike.

Comment

• ah ****, Ah ****ed up somethin with them orders (forgot to read a corrected set of orders). Them story's not over yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X