• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sent.

Comment

• DAY TWENTY FIVE

EWWWW Run Out o Town!
      Them last days o E.W.W. Worldwide, Incorporated finlly came as wronged customers an suppliers alike converged at him headquarters.

E.W.W. himself was openin a brand new Chuck 9 five-an-dime on Main when Loobletko ran in, bein' chased by the Cowboy. Them Cowboy put Loob in him sights an squezzed em trigger, but Loob was too fast fer him, an chuckled as em bullet sailed under him nose and into them back room o the store where it hit sumpthin in em stockroom that sent them whole place up like a volcano. The Cowboy then cracked off three more shots at them rest o the EEEWWWWW (Evil Empire o EWW Worldwide) an brought em snake-oil sellin days to an end.

Fer once, aint nobody hid nuttin from public view today, as Spike took advantage of one quiet day at him end o town to bring in Trailer Deux.

Code:
      Claims Filed at Dead Roach County Land Office

NameOccupationLand Claims
      LoobletkoPainterBloo
      Spike, EsquireAttorneyUno, Deux
      Starred CowboyCowboyRowlett, Mesquite, Garland
      EWWMerchant[i]WASTED[/i]
      Boss NucularPastorWASTED
      KassieSchoolteacherWASTED
      AtrahedronPioneerWASTED
      SibanCookWASTED
      Uncle BPimpWASTED
      HerkalesBankerWASTED
      Vad HornkofPimpWASTED
      Skanky BurntMusicianWASTED
      JonyPoliticianWASTED
      SparrowhackSteamboat captainWASTED
      ColonelTacticusCavalry OfficerWASTED
      DookCloudProspectorWASTED
      WhohuhOutlawWASTED
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• "

Comment

• Defensive orders sent

Comment

• 1/3

Come on folks, get em orders in!
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• sorry no pc at work today, but sent now.
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Down to the final three.

Comment

• Sent.

Comment

• DAY TWENTY SIX

Cowboy Cheats Death Again!
                    The sly Loobletko reckoned he could do away with them Cowboy this turn, but upon arrivin at the ranch with him posse, Loobletko found em Cowboy already fortfied behind em stockade made from old rails. Frustrated, him 'tempted to shoot three shots but all they did was flake off em paint on them steel walls.

In other news, Spike continued rebuildin, bringin in Trailer Drei.

Code:
                    Claims Filed at Dead Roach County Land Office

NameOccupationLand Claims
                    LoobletkoPainterBloo
                    Spike, EsquireAttorneyUno, Deux, Drei
                    Starred CowboyCowboyRowlett, Mesquite, Garland
                    EWWMerchant[i]WASTED[/i]
                    Boss NucularPastorWASTED
                    KassieSchoolteacherWASTED
                    AtrahedronPioneerWASTED
                    SibanCookWASTED
                    Uncle BPimpWASTED
                    HerkalesBankerWASTED
                    Vad HornkofPimpWASTED
                    Skanky BurntMusicianWASTED
                    JonyPoliticianWASTED
                    SparrowhackSteamboat captainWASTED
                    ColonelTacticusCavalry OfficerWASTED
                    DookCloudProspectorWASTED
                    WhohuhOutlawWASTED

Comment

• You could've already killed Spike by now.

Comment

• 0/3

Jus a few short hours 'fore the sun sets over the day of 8th of December. Look like em oracle o Herklees is no better than a two-bit snake oil peddler.

Comment

• sent
                          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• sent

Comment

• Sent.

Comment

• DAY TWENTY SEVEN

Into the Sunset!
                                Them oracle o Herklees was right, though off by a day...

The sun rose oer the hills and as them first rays o light filled em gulch, them last three residents in the county were up an about fer what'd be them final day.

Among the ruins o downtown, Spike revved up him trailers and got on the move. Scannin em horizon he spotted some activity down at Loobletko's paint works. It looked like him crews had something planned also.

Meanwhile, the Cowboy was headin' into town to carry out him business o the day.

The three met under the scorching midday sun...
                                ------------------------------------------------------------

This is em' last day folks! Ah got some stuff to take care o now, but I'll post em satisfyin' endin in a few hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X