No announcement yet.

November 8th. EQ2 ships!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I should be playing instead of posting here.

What can I say. Everquest 2 is not strong enough to break my Poly addiction.

Comment

• I am selling stuff right now

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Forged and sold a stack of iron spikes for spellcrafters. Made the first 40 silver through tradeskilling this way. Well, minus about 15 silver I paid for tempers (to PC scholars) and fuel (to NPC vendors), but this still makes net 25 silver for about an hour of work. Nice. And I even played deliberately nice and charged only 2 silver per pristine spike (and 1s 80c for the one "normal" I made out of 20), while others charge 3s or even 4s. Got my metalworking up to 83/83 this way. Now I can begin to craft swords and hammers.

Yesterday was a black day for me tho. Died 4 times , particularly twice from the same giant bear. First paladin rule: Thou shalt never try to take revenge! Learnt my lesson. Died on my paladin subclass quest too, because I violated the second and third paladin rules: If thou canst win a fight, avoid it, and Thou shalt fight with thy brains first and sword only second. Guess I have quite some lessons to learn on my way to be a Paladin of Brell.
        Last edited by Harovan; December 1, 2004, 05:11.

Comment

• I played my barbarian brawler briefly, but going solo is too boring. and it's too hard to find a party.

so then I played my dark elf female priest. She's just badass. Everyone loves to have a priest in their party. Although once I got to Freeport, I found it difficult to find a party again. She's level 8 now.

Which leads me to believe the isle of refuge is the funnest part of the game.

Comment

• I got my new computer yesterday, 3.2 GHz P4 with 1 GB RAM and a GeForce 6600 with 256 MB. Now that is what EQ2 is really about! The graphics is incredibly beautiful and the game runs smooth at 1600x1200 even in populated city zones. With one word, fun!

Made my paladin subquest and got a badass sword for it. Upped to level 19. Now all it takes is to grind another level on my way to paladinry. Spent 2 runs of the "Foul Wind" quest in Firemyst Gulley yesterday and was incredibly unlucky in the loot lotto. While all others got home with literally "phat lewt" worth 10-20 silver each, all I got was a vial of dog spit and a broken metal sheet, which together sells for less than one silver. Oh well, things happen.

Comment

• Diss, it is not hard to get in a group. Just watch the OOC spam and react on demands with a quick tell. What really is hard is to get into a good group, however. Avoid 1337 speech kiddies and people shouting. Watch for the "green" OOC. And try to get into a friendly guild. I see a lot of them recruiting. It is better to go with a bunch of trusty guildies than with a pick-up group anyday.

Comment

• I'll play some more today. I really didn't want to party last night anyways. I was exploring the huge city of Freeport.

Comment

• I am in freeport, and so are two of my roomates (As well as some good people we know).

Preists are up there, but so are Fighters. Mages and Scouts are mostly needed for damage (although Bards are good at Buffing and Enchanters are good at CC).

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Got my Priest up to level 10. She's now a shaman.

Though I died 3 times on my hallmark quest . Playing solo can get rough.

I had 2 seperate groups of hostile group monsters (humanoids actually) attacking me . I ran back to the guards, but there was only one guard, he couldn't kill them in time.

Overall, I do like Freeport better than Qeynos. It's my kind of city. . Though I still prefer to get out and explore the wilderness. I was in the commonlands, which is a pretty cool area. But many tough enemies there. I didn't stray too far.

Comment

Working...
                    X