FG: Galactic Overlord VI: Resistance is futile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
    The Pralor Automated Units had no doubts as to your treachery, but I was unwilling to attack a former ally whose only provable crime was in not attacking when it was agreed.

The Pralor Automated Units base their assertions and decisions solely on the complex calculations of probabilities of various outcomes. It is not uncommon for them to assume something to be true, when in fact it is not or to discard a possibility only to be proven wrong afterwards.

Comment

• The Kazon are well aquainted with the "tender mercy" of the Trabe. The fact that no communication has come forth from the Pralor or Trabe led us to believe an attack was forthcoming from our "allies" who were so quick to cast us aside. It was clear something had to be done, as was done against the Dominion, to safeguard our freedom, before the Pralor/Trabe Axis regained its power in the quadrant. We could not afford to wait; a pre-emptive defensive maneuver was needed.

It seems the Dominion has done its work well. Former allies now bitter enemies. But as to the history books, the winner decides who was treacherous.

His Imperial Majesty,
      Theben of the Kazon Empire
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljube-ljcvetko

I'm sorry for the long delay. It was caused by my rich social life
        I figured it was something like that.

So what's her name?
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben

I figured it was something like that.

So what's her name?

Her name is Lidia and she hates games

Well, not all games, only computer and forum games

Comment

• Hmm, both Nuclear War and Galactic Overlord are at four players now, of which two are in common. Any bets on which will end first?
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
              The Kazon are well aquainted with the "tender mercy" of the Trabe. The fact that no communication has come forth from the Pralor or Trabe led us to believe an attack was forthcoming from our "allies" who were so quick to cast us aside. It was clear something had to be done, as was done against the Dominion, to safeguard our freedom, before the Pralor/Trabe Axis regained its power in the quadrant. We could not afford to wait; a pre-emptive defensive maneuver was needed.

It seems the Dominion has done its work well. Former allies now bitter enemies. But as to the history books, the winner decides who was treacherous.

His Imperial Majesty,
              Theben of the Kazon Empire

Please do not blame the peaceful dominion for the fact you have outraged most of the galaxy.

Comment

• The game continues here

Comment

• *bump* for access.

Comment

• Access?

Comment

• Easier for me to find and look for... stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X