No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord VI: Resistance is futile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would have to be a complete idiot to do that.......

........hang on, I'll have them posted in a minute
    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
        WOD? Not sure I know that one?

Is everyone in and Ljube processing or is there still time to revise?

Ljube please post when you are processing and I will quit attempting to revise my orders at that point.

Thanks,
        Sparrowhawk
        Waiting On Drspike
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• The Doc is a man of many words and not as many actions.
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Uh, I sent first actually.

Comment

• Nahh, I sent before you.

Has Spaced sent his yet?
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Everybody sent their orders. Update later tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                  Uh, I sent first actually.
                  No I think that I beat you, sent them right after the turn was posted...provisional orders that did not need changin'
                  We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• He who knows others is wise.
                    He who knows himself is enlightened.
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Well I wasn't last anyway.

Comment

• Where is that Ljube fellow?

Comment

• Damnit, we saw you earlier.

Teh peoples demand an update!

Comment

• Round 14 - Spying frenzy

The Kazon Supreme Maje Theben has decided to try an all or nothing attack. He ordered his fleet to do away with Kazon mortal enemies – the Trabe. To secure his bases against any unforeseen danger, he also decided to activate his sleepers with all other nations to wreak havoc on his enemies’ communications.

One Kazon spy assassinated the leading Vorta scientist and destroyed his records so that years of Dominion research in the area of planetary shields were lost.
                            One Kazon spy destroyed the Pralor AU newly constructed defensive array.
                            One Kazon spy was not heard of.

In spite of the fact that arguably the key spy, the one sent against the Trabe sent no report, Theben was confident of his fleet’s overwhelming superiority and ordered his famous: “Victory or death!”

But it was neither, because his fleet ran into Trabe shield and had to withdraw. Better luck next time, oh Glorious Theben!

Code:
                            Galactic Overlord

Player Name Bases BPs Tonnage Frigates(1) Cruisers(2) Battleships(3) Dreadnaughts(4) Titans(5)
                            Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp
                            DrSpike 5(8) 42 60/110/115 - - - - - - - - 2 - - 11 12 22 13
                            Sparrowhawk 5(6) 39 78/55/55 - - - - - - 1 - - - - - 15 11 11
                            Spaced Cowboy 2(12) 34 34/39/34 - 5 - 17 17 17 - - - - - - - - -
                            Theben 3(16) 47 95/85/88[2] - - - 1 1 - 26 17 21[2] - 3 - 3 4 5
                            Last edited by Ljube; December 4, 2004, 22:02.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
                              Damnit, we saw you earlier.

Teh peoples demand an update!

I'm sorry for the long delay. It was caused by my rich social life

Also, I've noticed an error in the report for the previous turn, so I'll update it now. It's the number of Theben's ships: He has 2 torpedo cruisers (or rather he used to have them until they exploded because they collided with Sparrow's shield).

Comment

• The Trabe are willing to return the remains of your spy to you. He spoke willingly and often towards the end, saying whatever we wanted him to as we extracted the Kazon battle plans from him and while he would have sold out his own family at that point, we found out enough to raise our shields in time to hold off your force.

The Pralor Automated Units had no doubts as to your treachery, but I was unwilling to attack a former ally whose only provable crime was in not attacking when it was agreed.

This however leaves no doubt as to your true alliance, and the history books will never forget your treachery regardless of which power gains control of the quadrant.

/me of the Trabe
                                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Working...
                                X