No announcement yet.

FG: Mafia XXV: Castle Dracula: Sign Ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am allowing vote changing only because people are entitled to change their minds. It also allows me to place a time schdule to days and nights and not constricted to waiting for the slower players.

As for the other attributes of Mafia 2.0 I agree with it. When I brought Mafia here it was a proto-type and I admit it needed work.
    Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
    Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
    Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

Game is starting in 10 hours. Last minute sign ups are encouraged. The delay will let me think of a really good starting story.

When the thread is posted I will randomly select two Mafias, or in this case Draculas who will prey on the townsfolk.
      Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)

Comment

Does that mean all rules are as before except people can change votes by editing their original post? The going back editing may make the whole thread not as readable as a whole, you do realize that?
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Welcome back, Sheep.
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X